Regalian Event Assistance And Application

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by SpunSugar, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

Rejected. Reasoning will be given in PM.

2. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

What would you like to have as an event?
    A blood moon/star gazing event hosted by the Regalian Chi Collective. It will be held in a small park in the Regalian Wilderness, a place where the moon will be most visible. There will be telescopes set up all around for the guests to view the stars from. Food will be provided by the Ma Family Noodle House, and half of the profit made will go towards helping the Chi Community.
    What is the approximate number of people expected?
    There isn't an exact number, because it's open to anyone who wants to show up.
    Is this a public or a private event?
    Public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    Yes, if able to, a Chi astrologist to annouce when the blood moon is visible.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?
    Nope.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what?
    A small park-like area around the size of a tavern stage and seating area.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST )
    Friday, May 31st, at 6:00 PM CST
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?
    Regalian Wilderness
    Please tag @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina with each sign up.

3. Ryria

Accepted, however you will not receive an actor merely to recite one line. I believe that is something you are able to do as a host. Please pm me a few days in advance to your event to remind me.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

The date for this event has been moved to May 19. Sorry, a family event has come up and I have to travel that day.

5. darkarely

darkarely The Black Wolf-Bear

There are 3 in game events, 1) dance at the ball, 2) an evening on a ship out at sea, 3) a feast out in the woods under an imperial colours tent

20-30

Private Noble event

None needed

None Needed

for the events
    1) (ballroom) change decorations to be imperial colour, tables, seating needed and food tables
    2) we still need a ship with a stage for a speech that day, seating and food table need
    3) a tent area with a stage for the auction, tables and seating needed

What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST )

May 24-26 at 5 PM CST

Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?

1) Event will be held in the Ballroom in the city
    2)A ship out on the water
    3) A tent out in the woods

6. Ryria

Accepted.

7. Nixces

Nixces N/A

I plan on setting up a Nelfin Culture festival with fellow community leaders. Meaning Cielothar, Avanthar, Isldar, Yanar, Altalar, the likes.
    More than 20 if it goes well? I'm unsure.
    This is a public event. Although directed mainly at Nelfin races.
    Not anything that comes to mind at the moment, no.
    Nope.
    Nothing other than replacing the signs on booths that are already present to fit whatever booths people want up!
    May 25th 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM CST / 6 PM- 8:30 PM EST
    I'm hoping to use the /tp festivalgrounds if that's possible!

8. Ryria

Rejected.

Just kidding, accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Nixces

Nixces N/A

my faint heart dropped for a good three seconds

10. Apocdreams

Apocdreams Level 20 Collector

What would you like to have as an event? A pole fighting tournament.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? 15.
    Is this a public or a private event? Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? No.
    Will you need something built for this? An announcer's booth/chair placed among the stands.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? June 7th, 5:30 pm EST
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? The Colosseum. Requesting /tp rpevent to be set up.

11. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

What would you like to have as an event? A picnic of sorts.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Unsure. It may be a smaller event.
    Is this a public or a private event? Public Noble Event.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? If the area could be edited to have a small square of carpets to use as a 'dance floor' and a small stage somewhere that'd be grand. If not, that's alright too! (Seeing as we aren't planning the event weeks prior, I understand if this cannot be done.)
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) Thursday 5:00 to 6:30 CST 6:00 pm EST - 7:30 PM EST
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? There's a public picnic area we'd like to use at these coordinates:
    2364, 67, 6586

Note: We'd like to be able to use /tp rpevent if possible!
    @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina <3

12. Ryria

Accepted

13. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

What would you like to have as an event? A dance/cookout event for Petalcourt residents and close friends.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Around 14.
    Is this a public or a private event? Mostly Private.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? I would like the area to be edited to fit tables and/or picnic spots for a little outside feast. Have some tables dedicated to drinks and food also, a cleared area for a dancefloor. Maybe add a small canopy to have the serving tables covered?
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) June 1st at 4pm CST
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? I was hoping near the greenhouse in the new town park (2411,64,6066). If that can't be done, I would be happy with any generally green or park area, preferably outside.

@Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina

14. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

Charity Gala

Noble Peerage (Can't set an exact amount)

Private

No

No

A small auction stage

July 13th 4 pm CST

Regalian Park Ballroom.

15. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

What would you like to have as an event? It's a military-styled obstacle course: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/military-event-obstacle-course-competition.75814/
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Unknown. It should be able to cater for anywhere from 10, to 40 or 50, participants who turn up though.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Because I want the obstacle course to be built in a very specific way, I would like to build it myself in creative, and then have it pasted into Regalia for the duration of the event, if possible. Therefore, could I give you a shout and get it pasted into Regalia a couple of days before the event? This is the ideal situation. (If it's not possible, then I'll aim to still build the course in creative and then run the event in creative. This is not ideal though because I don't want the players to be able to fly around and "cheat" as they complete the course.)
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? Tuesday, 18 June, 10pm London Time (which is 4pm CST).
    Where would this event be located? Somewhere in the Regalian countryside, with a /tp set up.

16. Film_Noir

Film_Noir Snowdonian Pirate

@Timisc @Ryria @Bellarmina Given the large scale of this build, it'll probably be easiest for me to simply host it in my Creative plot and enforce a no-traits/no-fly/no-cheating rule on the day. So, for this event, on the day I'll just need a /tp to my Creative plot (and a World announcement). Is that possible?

17. Ryria

All good!

18. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

What would you like to have as an event? Combat Tournament Event. https://forums.massivecraft.com/thr...-hochsommerfest-tournament.76418/#post-916289
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Should be able to cater for anywhere from 10, to 40 or 50, participants.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? A new jousting area, split seating for nobility. Special seating for the Imperial Family along with the Howlester Family (Lux box booths). A sparring section for the combatants to fight. Stands for spectators to watch. Something that could be done in about a day or so. Nothing too crazy at all. Color theme should be black and purple. A classy venue where both commoner and noble alike can participate and watch the event.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? 22nd June at 11pm BST + 23rd June at 11pm BST
    Where would this event be located? To be set up when its done. Countryside could be used so long as it is not located an old down.

19. Ryria

I don’t understand what you’ve written for where the event is to be located. Please clarify.

20. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

Somewhere by the festival grounds, away from Old Town where the other jousting area is, if possible. Basically, not in the Old Town side of the city is the best way to describe it.

21. TheMoistestMan

TheMoistestMan Captain Regalia

A Feast
    10 - 20 (Depending on interest
    Public
    No actors needed
    No NPC's needed
    We will, just a handful of long tables for food to be set on, and separate tables for people to sit and eat
    Friday June 28th 5 PM CST
    Knight HQ, in the big open center area

22. Ryria

Accepted!

23. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

A festival and Memorial
    Not sure, It depends entirely on interest, but hopefully at least 10+
    Public
    No
    No
    If it'd be possible to build a piano inside the Elf Ballroom, and possibly a small stage as well. A few banquet tables inside the ballroom would also work if possible.
    July 15th, 6 PM CST
    Elf Ballroom in the Altalar district, as well as the little courtyard area outside

I'm really sorry for requesting this so late, I had this typed up last week, and it turned out I never hit post. I understand that there is a very good chance it doesn't get done due to my failure to request two weeks prior to the event, but I wished to request anyways.
    I'm sorry for the trouble, have a good day!

24. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

What would you like to have as an event? An "Eastern Auction," a market event.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? At least 10 or more.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No, unless one of the people I have running any of the stalls cannot run them the day the event is hosted (Right now, I have confirmed those who want to run the stalls). If this happens, it would be nice to have staff that have knowledge of the specific stall they're running if they can fill in the role.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? 5 stalls that can comfortably fit 2 actors, and decorations (i.e crates) inside the stalls.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) 4:00-5:00 PM CST.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?:
    Golden Willow Square.png
    @Timisc @Ryria @Bellarmina

25. Ryria

Accepted, but event staff do not act as vendors when it’s something players can do themselves.

Accepted. Both please remind me a few days before your event is supposed to be hosted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  26. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

What would you like to have as an event? A hunt, ran by the Esa-Ajo combat school. Starts as a simple training exercise, before the players stumble upon a destroyed and ravaged camp in the wilderness outside Regalia. Within the camp, it's eventually discovered that a group of hunters were staying there as they transported Drowdan Dire Wolves at the request of some Noble/Aristocrat/Rich individual to use at their hunting lodge. Tracks and destruction lead off in a direction, as the players must find these fearsome beasts and put them down before they reach civilisation.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? At least 10, although I'd expect more. All depending on player interest.
    Is this a public or a private event? Public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Yes. I believe 3 to play the player's quarry. Although, if there's a large interest, more could be needed. Perhaps some more diverse prey as well?
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? Nope, shouldn't do!
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Yes. We would require a generic camp site put up somewhere in the wilds around Regalia, as well as a trail to track down the wolves with.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) 6pm CST, Friday 26th July
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? Out in the wilds around Regalia. Any spot there would do perfectly!

Please tag @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina with each sign-up.

27. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

What would you like to have as an event? An Altar themed dungeon for a private party.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Around eight people would be the expected number
    Is this a public or a private event? A private event.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Yes, unsure of how many though between two and four should be enough
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? No NPC’s assuming you are referring to the NPC’s from the plugin.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? A smaller Altalar ruin or dungeon.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) July 26, 2019. 8:00pm GMT - 3:00 PM CST.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? Preferably in Regalia, though wherever is most convenient to paste it.

Please tag @Timisc @Ryria and @Bellarmina with each sign up

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

What would you like to have as an event? Jousting Event
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Not sure, 20-30. Could be more
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Nope
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? A few Viridian Knight NPCs to guard the event for immersion purposes would great.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? I haven't found a Jousting area on dynmap or by just walking around yet. If one still exists, excellent. If not, I'll need one built.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) I can do for anytime today CST. But, if that's not giving enough time for world staff to consider, the set date of Friday at 5 PM CST will do. (Edit) I may have misunderstood what this entails, sorry. The event is this Saturday, July 27th, at 6 PM CST.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? In the countryside of the Regalian Isle.
    @Timisc @Ryria @Bellarmina

#108 Nathan, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  29. TheMoistestMan

What would you like to have as an event? A Tourney with a twist!
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Between 15-30, depending on the turnout
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No staff actors needed
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Simply a sparring pit set up where the current jousting track is
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? August 2nd, 4 PM CST (7 PM EST)
    Where would this event be located Current jousting track, will need a tp set since there isn't one there I don't believe

30. TheMoistestMan

@Ryria @Bellarmina Just a little bump, haven't heard anything and the event is supposed to be held in a couple days

31. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

We'll turn the arena into a jousting area. Event accepted and the work will be done tonight.

32. TheMoistestMan

Need the jousting arena set up as a fighting pit actually, just wanted to double check to avoid confusion!

33. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Fundraiser outside the Grand Cathedral.

5-9 to Host, then the Public.

Public.

None.

None.

Yes. A few booths and tables set up in front of the Cathedral to host services.

1 PM CST - Throughout the day.

The Grand Cathedral. - 2192 / 71 / 6458.

34. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

What would you like to have as an event?: A Synod Event where various business sell their wares, the profits going towards donations to many almshouses and charities across the Archipelago.
    What is the approximate number of people expected?: We are accepting 10 business but maybe a bit more? I would say besides the business, 15-20. Maybe 25-30?
    Is this a public or a private event?: Public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?: No
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?: No
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what?: About 12 stalls I would say. They can be small. And just maybe a podium for the speech and a few benches/tables. If there are to be colors, I would say Imperial/Regalian/Synod. Purples, golds, blues, reds.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ): 3pm-5pm CST, August 30th, a Friday.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?: In front of the Grand Cathedral ~ 2192 / 71 / 6458.

Thank you!

35. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

What would you like to have as an event? A ball and constellation-gazing event.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? About 15-25?
    Is this a public or a private event? Mixed. All can attend, but have to write a letter.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? I do not need actors.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? NPC guards maybe?
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? I ask for a color re-arrangement if at all possible for the banners/tables/ect. I need a table or two removed as well if that is acceptable, as I need plenty of booty-shaking room for my guests.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? 5pm-7pm CST September 7
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? The elf ballroom

#115 Motherland, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  36. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

What would you like to have as an event?: Soup Kitchen / Fun & Games at the Salvation Church
    What is the approximate number of people expected?: 5-9 to Host, then the Public.
    Is this a public or a private event?: Public.
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?: None.
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?: Possibly for the petting zoo animals or poor people, otherwise no.
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? Yes. Just some basic moving things around to actually accommodate the setup.
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ): 2 PM CST - 4:30 PM CST
    Old Town Salvation Church, /tp Salvation Church

37. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Both taken care of. @Motherland please message me IG for any further edits if needed!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  38. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

What would you like to have as an event?:
    I'm hoping to host an Outdoor Market in front of the Regalian Cathedral.​

What is the approximate number of people expected?:
    I'd say at least 15, perhaps more. I've already had a number of people show interest in stands.​

Is this a public or a private event?:
    This is public, as it is in a public place. I had hoped to broaden my event work and branch out to public events.​

Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?:
    Perhaps one or two to run some stands if the stands aren't taken? Though I'm sure stands will be taken rather swiftly.​

Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?:

None as far as I know, though if it assists with the environment and setting, I'd welcome some.​

Will you need something built for this? If so, what?:
    Various stands outside the Grand Cathedral, just as a small Market event had been held before.

Stands Currently Taken:

Nestled Nook. (Nixces)
    Beerhall. (Nesstro)

Possible Benches?
    Alchemy Stand. (Ghirko)
    Dove’s Sanctuary. (Cat)
    Military Sign-up. (Beash)
    Gym Stand. (MrScafuto)

Test of Strength Minigame?
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ):
    The 23rd of September to stick to deadlines, the time should be 7pm CST.​

Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)?:
    The Grand Cathedral - 2192 / 71 / 6458. - Notably, out the front of the building.​

Please tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @Patsie @Bunemma with each sign up.

• Like Like x 1
    #118 Vivamente, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  39. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted!

40. abberants

abberants hater of men

What would you like to have as an event? A Charity Ball for the Peerage and Public.
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Hopefully 15+!
    Is this a public or a private event? Public!
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Nope!
    Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why? Nope!
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (Hopefully) No(t)
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? ( Please list the time of day in CST ) October 1st, 1pm CST.
    Where would this event be located (If in Eotor, give the name of your barony/coordinates)? In the Colisseum, if possible!
    @Bellarmina @Bunemma @Patsie @WaterDruppel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.