Archived Regalian Black Market And Illness Pluggin

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Ruler

Scrapper.
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
La Ganga, Registry of Merchants.
In roleplay, Regalians work as merchants, tavern keepers, and of course, thieves. If this is the case, i would suggest that Regalia makes a black market, for from the merchant district, or maybe in some underground sewer areas.

For example: Your walking to the sewers when you find a small settlement to the sides of the sewers, the settlement includes a couple of chests with stolen items which would be rather cheap.

==================================================================

On the other hand i might also suggest and illness plugging, which enables all races to become sick by:

Being attacked by zombies

Eating raw meats or rotten flesh.

Exposure to the sick.

Entering a dirty or contaminated city, (Influenced by AurelienBela.)

slight yet random chance of becoming sick for no reason (may be affected by your race type.)

It will add a certain RP element to the server which will make it much more realistic, yet medieval. I see both of these suggestions possible. And I also see them extremely full of potential. As for the illness plugging you could just edit a copy of the vampire plugging and add multiple copies of it, one for each disease, the race it affects, and how to cure one another.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe add the plague. It was around during the medieval, massive is based on fantasy-medieval.

I do roleplay but I mostly play the game for the game. That said I don't feel that disease will be an unnecessary nuisance. Especially if it came from certain actions or certain places and it wasn't just random. That would be great to add to the gameplay and I could encororate it in strategy somehow I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.