Archived Regalian Awakening Areas| Regalian Castle|

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Ruler

Scrapper.
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
La Ganga, Registry of Merchants.
Today I have very few things to suggest:

We all know Regalia is an empire, but I havent seen the area where the emperor resides. Perhaps when Regalian evictions are finished a sort of castle or large area where the Emperor resides opens? We have a chancellery so why not a sort of castle?

===================================================================

We all know we like to awaken our characters for our approved and legit Role-play beings, however, it was stated that there is indeed a Regalian group which awakens its citizens, I suggest they receive a center which may be visited by players to recieve their in-game awakening. (There are people that use their previous experience in the server for use in their Role-play story.)

Thank your for your time and consideration, and feel free to state your thoughts bellow.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The palace is currently under construction, but it takes a while to finish as it's big.

The palace is currently under construction, but it takes a while to finish as it's big.

You staff members are always ahead of me, good to hear about the palace, I look forward to walking on its halls. If you need help, please tell me how I may be of assistance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.