Regalian Adventure Club

DrFong

The Knave of Rats
Reaction score
AdventureClub.jpg

images-9.jpg

"You there! You look quite brave and perhaps even a little bit mighty. Stay a while and listen. Welcome to the Regalian Adventure Club! Our aim is to poke the fires of adventure in the people of Regalia."

"Our world is old and has many mysteries. The Holy City itself contains secrets to boggle the mind. Our club catalogs the best adventure hot-spots and forgotten dungeons (and easter eggs) from around Regalia and Aloria."

"Come to tell your tales of lore or listen to some of ours. Have a drink and warm yourself by our stately fireplace. You should think about becoming a member so we can share maps sometime."

FongCoDivider.png

Adventure Club Rules:

1. Never adventure alone. Parties of two or more for all adventures.
  2. Don't talk about Adventure Club Lore or Secrets with non-members.
  3. What happens in Adventure Club stays in Adventure Club.

FongCoDivider.png

Membership Benefits:
  • Eternal adventurer bragging rights
  • Half-price on bar drinks
  • Access to the Adventure Club Library of Lore
  • Access to offsite Adventure Clubhouses
  • Exclusive member events
FongCoDivider.png

Application:

There is only one way to join the Regalian Adventure Club. You, brave adventurer, must find the four treasure boxes hidden within these clubhouse walls. I'll even give you a hint. One of them is on the mantel in the image above. The rest won't be so easy. Once you have found the four hidden treasure boxes you may proudly proclaim yourself a member of the Regalian Adventure Club in the comments below. No hints please.

FongCoDivider.png

Sponsored By:

FongCoLogoIndustrial.jpg

Last edited:
So many adventures so little time!

The ranks are growing. Adventure awaits!

IG name: A_r_e_s
IC: Vedrfolnir Berdalfsson

IGN: DeltaInsomnia
Character name: Konen El Tawwadri

It's exciting to see people solving the puzzle. If anyone would like an in-character introduction to the puzzle/quest, just get in touch with me and I can get you up to speed.

There will be an exciting Adventure Club members-only area in the upcoming Abusement Park mk. 4 which is currently under construction.

Just gonna register both of us, since I feel like being nice to my IC brother. Here ya go!

IC: Noelle El Tawwadri
IGN: MCMANN32
@MCMANN32

IC: Konen El Tawwadri
IGN: DeltaInsomnia
@Chikara_

#1: You do not talk about Fight Club <-Adventure Club.
#2 You do not talk about Fight Club <-Adventure Club.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RULE 2 ALSO! (I'm not angry just funny)

IC NAME: Tullion Kearney.
IG NAME: ShipIt.

- ○
hvough_th.png
○ -

IG Name:
Lumiess
IC Name:
Masuyo Draylas

tumblr_lmj5gk1ueA1qjz9g6.gif

- { ♡ } -

Wow, busy night at the Adventure Club tonight! Welcome to all of our new members!

Maybe we should start a Skype chat to plan some Adventure Club Field Trips together.

This is a great amount of adventurers.

We will be at the Adventure Club this evening if anyone wants to stop by for a chat or to apply for membership.