Qmcakku's Art Shop

Reaction score
Soo, my last art thing kinda got like lost and my art program stopped working but now its working again and my art style is a bit different so here is,,,

QMcakku's Art Shop
Example of my art stuff:

Price:
1-3 people: +60 for every person
No color: free
With color: +30
Non-person creature: +20

Ex: Lets say you want a picture with 2 people and a dog in it, colored. it would be 170 regals because for every person it is 60 regals, 20 regals for the dog, and color is 30 regals.

format thing:
IGN:
Character Race:
Character Age:
Face/Head Description:
Clothing Description:
Color? Yes/No:
Character references(if any)?:
Background color:
Any extra details:

~

Should only take 1-7 days to complete, if I still haven't completed the commission, it is 50% off

Last edited:
format thing:
IGN: AtticCat
Character Race: Ailor
Character Age: Sixteen
Face/Head Description: Fair skin with dark blue eyes, hair is a Claith red. Her expression is usually a friendly grin or neutral, though rarely a frown. Her hair is also wildly curly.
Clothing Description: Any sort of blue gown works
Color? Yes/No: Sure!
Any extra details: She can have jewelry if you want to add any, but no earrings. Also app

Last edited:
IGN: bxrnes.
Character Race: Isldar + Ithanian Ailor.
Character Age: 42 + 20.
Face/Head Description: [x] [x] + references
Clothing Description: See references.
Color? Yes/No: Yes.
436b406dd60229365e9df682ea175c09.webp elise's outfit

ref .webp elliot's outfit (in art form)

download (1).webp elliot's outfit (in skin form)

elise face claim 32.webp elise face reference

i don't have any face claims for elliot, but if you need me to find any to make it easier just let me know! this may also be useful https://www.pinterest.co.uk/annabxrnes/elliot-cooke/
Any extra details: Feel free to PM me if you need anymore information or add me on my discord @ ( b x r n e s )#8573

IGN: sllurrpp
Requesting a drawing with two people! uwu

Charater uno;

Character Race: Ailor Ithanian
Character Age: 20
Face/Head Description: Peach skin, with cadet blue eyes, dirty blonde hair which is shoulder length and wavy, she also usually has a light blush across her cheeks and nose most of the time as well as a splatter of freckles, facial expression would probably be grinn or something cutee idk.
Clothing Description: a light brown coat dress thing? ill add refs
Color? Yes/No: Yes.

Character dos;

Character Race: Highland Ceardian
Character Age: 19
Face/Head Description: (Due to the player having no char app for them, I'm making guesses on the skin, which will be in the refs) Brown eyes, tanned skin and short brown hair he would most probably be grinning in the direction of Elise.
Character Clothing: In the references.
Colour: Yes/No: Yes.

Extra details: I recommend pming me on Discord for more info or updates; c l o u t s l u r p #8073. Also the two are a couple and I don't mind poses chosen or whatever. Thanks!

IGN: CyberMo01
Character Race: Altalar
Character Age: 37
Face/Head Description: An Altalar with blue grey eyes, tanned skin, and curly dark blonde hair that is often pulled back into a ponytail. She often has a charismatic, friendly grin on her face, or an arrogant expression.
Clothing Description: A brown, high necked vest with a long-sleeved tan shirt under it
Color? Yes/No: Yep
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/cieli-levilja.68208/
Here's the app
67205e654b9f2771bf1401b06a3338bb.webp
Here's the ref for her hair (It's all right if the braids arn't in there)
14d2a21679534f6b369b3155973fc092.webp
Here's a face ref, just without the scars
FallCieli.webp
And here's her skin for coloring and stuff
Any extra details: Please lemme me know if you want any other references

IGN: JcRED
Character Race: Cielothar
Character Age: 27
Refs? And description: The cielothar is Chöre and has defined jawlines, emerald eyes, long ears that have a few earrings on them, tan skin and chestnut hair.

Attachments

• 40E416B6-F3F2-41C5-AB65-32430D40D67B.webp
    40E416B6-F3F2-41C5-AB65-32430D40D67B.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
IGN: Catannine.
Character 1
Character Race: Anglian/Leutz-Vixe.
Character Age: Thirty five.
Face/Head Description: This nobleman has rather sharp features, with a chiseled jawline, strong cheekbones and a prominent nose. Across his left eye (our right) he has a rather jagged scar from a run in with a criminal. The sides of his head are shaved with the back being pulled into a rather small ponytail.
Clothing Description: Being that he's from a family of nobility his clothing is rather expensive and well made. What he wears most often is a furred overcoat.
Color: No
Character references:
Any extra details: He's a rather playful character, being known for his famous smirk. While he's hard and cold to most, his warmer and gentler side comes out around his family. This Peirgarten stands at a whopping 6'6.
Character 2
Character Race: Highlander Ailor.
Character Age: Twenty eight.
Face/Head Description: In general, this womans features are smooth and crisp, as if from a sculpture. Her most defining features being her strong nose and jaw which are a clear sign of her lineage. Speckled across her body are freckles in varying shades, and across her nose is a rather jagged scar from an encounter with a Varghul.
Clothing Description: Caoimhe wears a fairly simple dress in her house colors. Covering just about every inch of skin except for her collarbones and neck. At the neckline and at the bottom of her sleeves are ruffles of gold. In her long and flowing hair she has a golden bow firmly situated.
Color: No.
Character references:
Any extra details: The girl is known for her kindhearted and gentle nature, always filled to the brim with energy. She's rather optimistic and trusting, being the type to smile at even the rudest of strangers. This runt of a Howlester stands at a mere 5'4.

IGN: MrOof1
Character Race: Anglian Alior (Secretly Velheim)
Character Age: 38
Face/Head Description: Strong facial structure like a Greek sculpture.
Clothing Description: Green and Yellow like the Viridian Order. (Pretty much the skin for the art.)
Color? Yes/No: Yes
Any extra details:
Him holding a steel longsword while having glowing green eyes.

Attachments

• Carwell.webp
    Carwell.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
IGN: _Owlet
Character Race: Ailor
Character Age: 18
Face/Head Description:
a4ae3b7f9b10033f96d13da1e06a43f7.jpg

(But she has blue eyes not green as shown in this picture)

Clothing Description:
She wears a purple and black dress. The shoulders are revealing
Majority of the dress is a lilac colour, but the chest area is black.(Sleaves are still purple)

Color? Yes/No: Yes!
Any extra details: Could a little baby duckling be sat on her shoulder?

@Cakku

IGN: Sujitation
Character Race: Avanthar-Isldar
Character Age: 38
Face/Head Description: Description is in the Link, but if you could make her have a disappointed facial expression, that'd be great!
Clothing Description: In the Link, though if you could, just attempt to do the many miniature details.
Color: Yes
Character references: Dis link
Extra Details: Scars everywhere

Last edited:
IGN: maddydaddyy
Character Race: Avanthar
Character Age: 57
Face/Head Description: All in spoiler
Red Vest black pants tan undershirt.
Tattoos like the ones in the picture, earrings too.
Smol thumbnail onesss
Norma.webp Valindra.webp Valbb.webp Val1.webp Val2.webp Val3.webp
Clothing Description: All in spoiler
Color? Yes/No: Yes pls
Character references(if any)?: I just threw them in the spoiler above b
Any extra details: Nah fam

IGN: OliverOnly
Character Race: Sihndar
Character Age: 40
Face/Head Description:
just w/out the horns
2191F4D4-F936-4B5C-84FF-EFDED7893603.webp