Pvp Base World

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Miracle678, Jul 22, 2015.

?

Would this help PVP?

1. Yes

61.9%
  2. No

38.1%
  1. VANBROWN

VANBROWN Dauphin de Montfort.

Well I have to admit that lag is a big issue. As a member of Valorian, the lag was terrible while we were getting attacked by Liath. I think some of the Liath members can agree with me upon this.
    Anyway having a PVP-only world... wouldn't that be boring? Massivecraft will become even more biased. PvP and RP all separate? What is the next step? Having separate 'general chats' perhaps?
    What is a huge world, with factions in it, without the fear to get attacked? What will it mean? Factions will have flowers and cute trees everywhere, there won't be any doors and people will go AFK while standing outside. Adorable pigs and fluffy rabbits will be jumping outside in the factions territory. Wars will be fought RP-wise.
    The already settled worlds will have only sheep in it, no wolves and no sheep herders. Is that what we want? Is there no other way to fix the lag-issues?

• Agree Agree x 2