Archived Possible Prem Advantages

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Snakeeeer

King of the Red Horsemen
Reaction score
Faction
Chronikatr
Hi everyone. As most of you know, with Mojang's EULA Massivecraft will have to eliminate some of the loved premium advantages we have. I decided to create this thread for people to discuss some new advantages for premiums that do not affect gameplay directly so they will be compliant with the EULA. Right now I have 1 idea but I will add more as I think of them. Please feel free to add your ideas.

*Only premiums can have access to /dynmap hide. This would mean that all non prems can be found on dynmap which doesn't directly affect gameplay but it would be a good reason to donate for premium.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No offense, but that is a very, very bad idea. /dynmap hide is a freaking godsend, and restricting that to premium users only would be giving premiums a direct advantage, effectively violating the EULA.

• More emotes
  • Possible to have a note block flying around your head. (Saw that on the bukkit plugin request forum once, I think it was made)
  • Forum, banner thing. Saying premium. Just like the staff banner things.
  • Teamspeak channels only for premiums.
  • Premiums can create TS channels for their faction. That doesn't go away. So setting up all the sub channels (if you have some) doesn't have to be done twice.
  • The ability to add lore to an item. Suggested several times before. This might require some restriction.
  • Longer nicknames.
  • Ability to format chat messages. Colour, bold, underline, italic, obfuscated etc etc. Maybe not in some chat channels like general, recruit and help.

I can't come up with anymore.

• More emotes
  • Possible to have a note block flying around your head. (Saw that on the bukkit plugin request forum once, I think it was made)
  • Premiums can create TS channels for their faction. That doesn't go away. So setting up all the sub channels (if you have some) doesn't have to be done twice.
  • The ability to add lore to an item. Suggested several times before. This might require some restriction.
  • Longer nicknames.
  • Ability to format chat messages. Colour, bold, underline, italic, obfuscated etc etc. Maybe not in some chat channels like general, recruit and help.
This until now is one of the better lists: mostly for the last one, we do NOT want people saying rainbow in all colors in general channels but maybe in premium or faction? Could be funny, but wouldn't bother anyone. (too much)

This until now is one of the better lists: mostly for the last one, we do NOT want people saying rainbow in all colors in general channels but maybe in premium or faction? Could be funny, but wouldn't bother anyone. (too much)
I am not sure. I am afraid of a rainbow filled ally chat:S

• More emotes
  • Longer nicknames.
I do not agree with the Longer Nicknames as that restricts lore and RP. Same thing about adding lore to an item.

I do not agree with the Longer Nicknames as that restricts lore and RP. Same thing about adding lore to an item.
Longer nicknames. Hmm you might be right. But there is minecraft limitations anyways.
The lore. It has been suggested before that players could add lore to an item (in another colour than staff lore). Some said people had to pay, some said prem only. It was never intended to affect role play, and doesn't restrict anyone. Because everyone will never get that possibility. It doesn't affect gameplay, and a lot of people might like it. I am actually guessing the add lore to items, has a chance.

Hi everyone. As most of you know, with Mojang's EULA Massivecraft will have to eliminate some of the loved premium advantages we have. I decided to create this thread for people to discuss some new advantages for premiums that do not affect gameplay directly so they will be compliant with the EULA. Right now I have 1 idea but I will add more as I think of them. Please feel free to add your ideas.

*Only premiums can have access to /dynmap hide. This would mean that all non prems can be found on dynmap which doesn't directly affect gameplay but it would be a good reason to donate for premium.
It would also mean that noob hunting would go through the roof

Instead of letting premiums use text formatting in chat like some have suggested, let premiums make colored text on signs like back in the good ol' days!

Instead of letting premiums use text formatting in chat like some have suggested, let premiums make colored text on signs like back in the good ol' days!
Can we not use Colourbox on signs?
Sewell as i remember it is going to be a 1.8 feature anyway. Or was that only for command blocks.