Pending Review New Possible Url Form? (faun/ Satyr)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by indyfan98, Nov 17, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should this be a new Url form?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. Maybe.

50.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Greetings, all! I'm here with a bit of an idea. Not a new race, per-se. More of a racial expansion. Urls are receiving a lot of love lately from a writing perspective, with new Url forms left an right. Horses, polar bears, pigs, etc. However, there is one head type that is missing. Humans. Now, hear me out...

There was once a race called the T'oree. They were basically fauns/ satyrs (A.K.A. Pan). The closest thing we have to them today are the Urls. They have digitigrade legs, horns, and beards. However, they all have animal-like heads. However, I thought it could make more people want to play Url with some of them had human heads. They would have all the other Url features, just not the bull/ goat/ ram, etc. heads. This would make them more humanized, and thus more desirable to more players. This would just be an expansion, not an overhaul. The lore for the Url would not need to change much. Possibly this could be obtained by Oorl worm ingestion, which is a form of Oorl worm intake proposed by Monmarty.

Anyways, let me know what you think! Thank you for reading, and have a Massive day!

• Winner Winner x 1