Archived Plug-ins That Might Make The Server Better.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniorer

Holy Knight, slayer of undead and vampires
Reaction score
Faction
Meta or
I have some plug- in ideas that you may or may not consider, another being if they exist. A good plug-in, unless people like placing down torches, would be a hand lit torch. When you walk around the torch in your hand lights up. Another, would be a more realistic plug-in, that used to be on a server I have played, when you fall and take damage, depending on how far, you take a slowness affect. This makes pvp a lot more harder and no one prances around like a ninja. It also includes when getting hit by a Melee weapon. I also recommend a magic/spells plug-in. Makes this like an actual fantasy role play server with wizards and warlocks (maybe use the aura idea on the forums). And finally, this is not a plug-in, but an idea. Make some cities, not just one city in each world. This can improve the Role Play. Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider adding these ideas/plug-ins

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The torch one- that kind of lighting puts a nasty strain on minecraft, and I assume would produce lag.

Fall causing slowness- I like it.

Magic- has been suggested several times and the moderator response seems to be that Cayorion will probably some day make one which will be different than the run of the mill stuff.

Cities are based on factions, you want to visit places, visit faction towns and cities.

Magic would be a nice edition I know cayorion will get around to it after sharding . I'm not so sure about the other ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.