Planar Researchers Wanted!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Athelois, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posters would be found plastered all over the city proper and Dragon District, written in a variety of languages and multiple different hands.

"The Arcane Ministry is in need of Planar researchers, as well as an individual to head said research division! In the wake of the Vampire Crisis, the Ministry of Arcane was reinstated and, with it, many opportunities for aberrants and mundane alike to step up and assist the State in furthering the Empire's knowledge of all manners of magic and aberrancy. While many research positions are presently open, we are in dire need of a Head of Planar Research! There are quite a few requirements of this position and, as such, requires a letter to be penned to the Ministry. For the sake of ease on everyone, please forward letters to Shimizu Moji so that she may screen applicants before passing them on to the Arcane Minister herself."

OOC:
    Please send an in character letter to @Athelois. Please include a link to your character's application.
    These positions involve in character and forum progressions and, as such, require an approved character app.
    It is illegal in-game to hold a state position and not be Unionist.
    If applying with a Silven and/or Mage, you will be required to register with the Inqisition and be collared.​

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. EndersGameboy

EndersGameboy The Last of the Bloodline

A certain Altalar would still be thinking to himself. He would turn to a random person at the library. "Should I? I'm not sure. Genevieve thinks that being Head Planar Researcher would force me to leave the Scholar Ministry. But in truth, no once that I have talked to knows whether or not one can be in two Ministries at once. And I would love to be the boss of someone for once. But still, should I? I mean, I knooow that I have decades more experience than most people there, but still. I've never really liked Dragons. Oh my, are you Unionist? Well, either way, I might be aloud to work with an Artificarourum, as well as foci crystals, but those are quite dangerous. Who knows, I'll see in time. I hope they find a Head Researcher soon. They really need someone to help that poor bird Lady."