Olivrae Arison Anther

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MidnightRey, Jun 6, 2019.

1. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

• Basic Information
      • Full Name:
        • Olivrae Arison Anther
      • Race:
        • Fin'ullen
      • Preferred Weapon:
        • Short Sword

• Skill Proficiency
    • Proficiency points {60 Spending Points +5 Birth Points +10 Altalar Boost=75}
      • Combat Proficiency
        • +25 Blade Combat (+25 from Spending Points)
        • +13 Shielding Combat Skill (+10 Altalar Boost +3 Spending Points)
        • +13 Stave Combat Skill (+13 Spending Points)
        • +10 Unarmed Combat Skill (+10 Spending Points)
      • Knowledge Proficiency
        • +9 Linguistic Knowledge (+9 Spending Points))
      • Art Proficiency
        • +10 Theatre Arts (+10 Hobby Points)

• Body Stat
      • Physical Stat
        • =50 (+25 Blade Combat Skill,+13 Shielding Combat Skill, +10 Unarmed Combat Skill, +13 Stave Combat Skill= 50 Physical Stat”) (66, but body capped at 50)
      • Body Shape
        • Athletic
      • Body Fat
        • Extreme Low

• Languages
      • Parent Language
        • Modern Altalar
        • 10/10
      • Free Language
        • Common
        • 9/10
      • Race Language
        • Kathar Elvish
        • 8/10
      • Culture Language
        • Middle Altalar
        • 7/10
      • Mythic Pack Language
        • Seraph Dialect
        • 10/10

• Special Traits/Mutations
      • Racial Abilities
      • Learning of Ancients
        • +10 prof points
      • Subrace Unwritten Ability
        • Morrlond's Font
      • Patron Ability
        • Ammu-loa's Saving
    • Werebeast Mutations
    • Raprann Soul-Line (Body Cap, 40) (Inactive)
      1. Hollow Bones
      2. Hawks Call
      3. Falcons Call
      4. Glaring Sun
    • Vampire Mutations
    • Shilot Blood-Line (Body Cap, 35) (Inactive)
      1. Vinteaar Partying
      2. Vinteaar Mist
      3. Vinteaar Elegance
      4. Vinteaar Lingua

• Visual Information
      • Eye Color:
        • Icy blue
      • Hair Color:
        • Raven Black
      • Hair Style:
        • Long and Straight
      • Skin Color:
        • Fare
      • Clothing:
        • A red dress
      • Height:
        • 6’10

• Personality and Abilities
      • A Reaction to Fear
        • Olivrae as a hole has a great fear of being controlled by anything or anyone. for it can make her do terrible things she would never do otherwise...
    • When is stressing out…
      • When stressed on the inside she would act calm and collected on the outside. Even when there's truly a storm going on in her head. But there are times when things are too much for her to understand. Being under stress is something she in general hates and rather avoid anything stressful no matter what.
    • Happiness?
      • Being happy? She is normally most ever happy around her friends. When in a happy mood the best you normally are ever going to get out of her is a small laugh. She's normally seen as cold and hard at first sight. But being happy is possible…
    • Authorities?
      • Mostly, she respects them. When they're not being jerks. She's always looking to improve her abilities in order to impress the ones over her. Loyalty and honor is mostly all she cares for. She looks and works to impress more than anything.
    • Other Races?
      • But those that disrespect herself or her fellow Altalar are an enemy to her. She respects the races but certainly doesn't see them anywhere equal to herself or her race. But it won’t stop her from being friends with said other races.
    • Beliefs?
      • Overtime Olivraes worship had become complicated. After meeting Nameless and beginning to go on her adventure to worship Maraaq. She always stuck with the Religion even now as a Vampire. And when everyone else had abandoned the Religion leaving her the only one left. Now she speaks to those who will listen about the truth of the world and how they live a lie when in her Cult Outfit. And must be enlightened. But pretend to be a follower of Maraaq on the surface.
    • Magic and Arcanes?
      • Most of her life she had studied the powers of magic. So she has no fear of magic like her own. But if the power is over her own, she has to respect the person for that. And is often always in search to improve her magical knowledge.
    • Family..?
      • She grew up away from her family almost all her life. She had trained down in the Maritime Altalar Territories of Dean. Quite isolated from others and always on alert as she now arrives in the big city.
    • Insecurities?
      • Being insecure? Being insecure is normally seen as a weakness in her eyes. As she is not scared of what anyone else may think of her, other than them thinking she is weak and cannot fight. She had spent her life under hard training circumstances since she could hold her first blade. For this to happen makes her determined to prove them wrong.
    • Most proud of
      • What else would she be most proud of? Her fighting ability. She's not really as impressed with her magic as she is with her ability to fight. As normally anyone can learn the spells she can. But thing is, she doesn't need anyone else to fight her battles. For on the field of battle she can easily take care of herself.
    • Ambitions in life
      • Help others see the light of magic and its uses. If she ever does something of dishonor she will make her goal to work to fix her mis-done deed. No matter how long it may take.
    • Biggest fear…
      • Biggest fear….? She fears hardly anything. Not what others think, not what others say or do. Not backing down from any kind of fight. Her biggest fear anyhow…Would have to be being eaten alive. Or simply death all in general.
    • Life Story
      • Starting. Childhood, Teenage Years 4-20
        • The moment she could hold a blade at four she was out on the training field. With very strict rules and teachings.
        • One requirement to prove yourself is to go to one of the many combat schools in the archipelago and graduate from it. So Olivrae decided to go to the school of Mariposa to become a fast short sword fighter. Staying there for about 11 years before graduating and returning home.
        • Having to struggle to make her way up the rankings to get the smallest amount of respect from others. Life growing up was hard. Always having to be quite formal and act only in your ranking. Getting up these ranks isn't easy, it normally includes a lot of fighting in trials by combat to keep a spot in the ranks. Using multiple different weapons and fighting styles, and if you're ever wounded in the training, screw it. You get back up until you can't anymore.
    • Improving 21-41
      • Growing up wasn’t easy. If you didn’t fight well enough or didn’t provide the ability needed to be seen as a good Altalar warrior. This would often lead to many cases of parents disowning their children so they are not weighed down by their children's mistakes. But thankfully for Olivrae this fate didn't fall in her. For she worked hard. And was always working to improve.
    • Living Life 42-62
      • At the age of 42. Altalar goes on a quest which will test their knowledge of what they have learned from their elders in the past 42 years of their lives. If they complete the quest, they receive their first own set of Nightsilver assigned armor and weapon of choice. Gifted to them from the Elders. It is a large honor among the Altalar and normally is celebrated. With long weeks of celebrations, parties and feasts.
    • Getting higher in the ranks 63-83
      • The higher in the society she gets, the harder it gets to keep her spot. Barely managing to keep spot is what's annoying her. More people by the day challenge her to take away her spot in the rankings. Fighting with both magic and weapon.
      • After a while she found herself having a hobby working with Nightsilver and other kinds of steels. She went on to spend many years as a blacksmith. Taking a break from her normal life of fighting. With this, she became a very good Blacksmith and often was well known among her fellow Altalar in the camp.
      • She also became well known for becoming fluently able to speak many, many different languages. Spending years on mastering the art of learning to speak, write, and listen to all of them fluently.
    • Current Years 84-104
      • After all her struggling and time spent. Barely sleeping, resting or else what at all. She was on top. But….In truth, she found that this life. She needed some kind of break. She wanted to see what the Big City, the capital was all about.….Even though she would lose a lot if her ranking for it.
      • But when she did arrive at the City, she was disappointed by what she found. But she'll try and live with it. She's hoping to start somewhat a-new with life. Bringing what she could from home with her, her most prized possession being her Nightsilver Shortsword. And with that perhaps for the first time live normally. This is what had brought her to the big city. Which she now resides.
    • Recent Events
        • Just as Olivrae first arrived in the city, she was walking about she saw some house guards sparring. She challenged one of them to a spar, which was against an Url by the name of Benjamin. The two sparred and it ended up in a drawl, both of them being heavily wounded and rushed to the clinic. Olivrae than met a man named Cyprien, who was the Commander of a House Guard at the time. Instead of punishing Olivrae for harming his guard, he decided he would dismiss her if she came into his house guard and worked under him. Which she jumped at the chance at.
        • After raiding a party in the old town, Cyprien was disowned from his family and lost his title. However, many of the house guards did not like this at all. Olivrae included and which nearly they all left the house guard in order to follow Cyprien. Olivrae started to work for house Bongrante, the name Cyprien took on after his dismissal from his former noble family. As time went on Olivrae proved herself loyal. But one day, after being captured by the city guard after an attempt to capture an old house guard who didn't go with them and was working against them now. Julius Peirgarten came up to Olivrae with a tempting offer. To leave her life of crime and again be excused from her crimes. And to come and swear her loyalty to him and his house.
        • She gave in and joined him, but tried to keep working for Cyprien. After being found out and driven away, she soon left the Peirgartens as well. Leaving to become a rouge. Not long after, one day when she had heard someone was planning an attack on the Keep she was quick to run and warn Cyprien of the incoming attack. And so on she fought alongside those in the keep and they, in turn, caught their attackers off guard and won the battle. After swearing her loyalty to Cyprien once more, he took her back as a spy and warrior. Though she was fairly still distrusted by many who knew of her once betrayal, despite her warning. And her fighting with them, she didn't blame them. She knew she had to prove her true loyalty once more.
        • She was in the sewers trying to seek information for Cyprien. But, she soon found herself..In other things. She first met the one known as the one with no name. She has bought a necklace from them that is said to have been enchanted with the power to protect from sickness and also has her first vision from the Nameless One, soon after. She began to visit the Nameless One more and more, where she found out new information and about the truth of the world. Her religion soon began to change, from Estel to the one known as Maraaq. Though, she never told Cyprien of these meetings or what she was doing.
        • She only was in the Good Company for a few days before it was shut down by Violets. And when the members were being hunted, she ran and hid. And the first place she went, was to seek refuge with the Nameless One. She in this time began to become more custom to sewer life, and she stayed with the Nameless One and gained the trust of the Cult. In this time, Olivrae had turned into a Barghest Vampire. Learning the use of dark and chaotic abilities. As well learning the language of the Kathar, being Kathar Elvish, all from her fellow Cultists who have turned her.
        • It was weeks before she dared come to the surface again. When the Good Company thing had died down she finally went up again, she soon found no violets were after her. Given the fact, she was only in the Grey Company for less than a week. No one ever noticed she was an actual part of it, this relieved Olivrae in more ways than one. She was saddened to find there was no trace of Cyprien though, she searched for him for weeks. Until she had finally given in to the fact he was gone. Never to be seen again.
        • She soon after joined another house guard, the Typhonus house guard. She does still fight with her home and go there every so often but never talks about what happens in the outside world. Her kind often has no interest in the real world, as their world is fighting and death. So Olivrae never has to give out her very actions of Mis-Done deeds. Now she works for Typhonus as a house guard in disguise on the surface. And while in the sewers nothing more than another sewer dweller.

• Like Like x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MidnightRey, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  2. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Sup! I'll be picking this up for staff review, expect a reply shortly.

3. MidnightRey

Everything is good! And thanks!

4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Hey there, so sorry this application got lost on my list!

My Review:

Life Story
    • Arken: Unfortunately players cannot role-play as characters that are/have been possessed by Arkens. Please remove this from the life story.
    Everything else looks great, tag me when the change is made! @midnight_moon123

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    I gotcha bud. And it's fine, don't worry about it.

6. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Sorry for the late reply, I’m camping! But Approved!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    Heyyaaa, I just added Vampire mutations to Olive. Idk if this has to be reaccepted or not because of it. just tagging to let you know. I changed a part of her backstory to getting kidnapped once and turned, I left that marked in blue for you to find and look over.

8. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

No worries, it looks good!

9. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    I have made yet another update oop, my Altalar might be getting turned into a Kathar so I made a separate point chart for if she is ever turned. And put it into a spoiler, I plan to do this with the Visual Information as well just for fun, and have put Active and Inactive signs as to show what is currently being used and what is not. Let me know if this looks good or not thanks! :D

10. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks good still, Re-Approved!

11. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    Hey Kat! Can you review me pleasee, and if Dread Corruption really was removed let me know. But for now, im leaving it on there.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  12. MidnightRey

I made some wee edits, thought I was done then I realized I screwed up somewhere and had to fix it. Then I realized I screwed up what I fixed so I did it again. Sorry for any convenience if the changes annoyed you

13. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved.

14. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    Be the most amazing staff ever and give me the ability be freely use my sorcery abilities ::eyes::
    :D cause your really fast when it comes to re-viewing

15. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

Hi there, due to a small backlog of applications, I'll be re-reviewing your application today. @midnight_moon123

Your new sorcery points all seem to add up correctly. However, your life story still includes information about her ring of power (which was removed), and you've no mention of when she learned her magic spells! Tag me when you've done this, or tag Katie, and you'll be approved in no time.

16. MidnightRey

@Lord_Immortal
    All done! :D I just added an entire new section of the life story in a spoiler called Recent Events.

17. Ewdrawings

Ewdrawings Lucky

18. MidnightRey

19. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Hey there! I'm going to be snagging this back.

Approved.

20. MidnightRey

@Katiesc
    Greetings! I just did a pretty large update on Olivrae app! Mostly updated her points, a bit of her backstory. A lot of visual information. And her believes section.

21. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

22. MidnightRey

@Caelamus Decided to go have some fun with the new Language system and max out Olivrae on the Languages she knows. I put the change in her backstory explaining how she learned said Languages and want to make sure I got everything right. I also decided to change her Bloodlineee.

#22 MidnightRey, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  23. Caelamus

You are over the proficiency limit.

24. MidnightRey

@Caelamus Apologies! I have 0 clue how I managed to do that. It's fixed now.

25. Caelamus

26. MidnightRey

@Caelamus

Made some major changes to her app, points have been redone, abilities, and I added her a new Werebeast Soul-Line she has been infected with in the past. But other then that none of the Backstory is really changed beyond saying she never got into making weapons and rather spent those years learning to fight with multiple different kinds of weapons. Thank ye!

27. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

28. MidnightRey

Birth points do not factor into the cap. They just exist separate from the other points. are still valid with the +10 Altalar points. @Cipherition

29. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

@Cipherition is correct. The correct point amount for this would be 55 from age, 5 from the initial points gained, 10 from Altalar boost and 10 from hobbies. This equals 70 Proficiency Points and 10 Hobby Points. You are 5 points over the limit as you stop gaining proficiency points after the 60 mark.

30. MidnightRey

The person who did my newest Application told me that the +5 birth points can go over the limit, being Karisu Sire (if you want to look it up and read our conversation.) That's where im getting this from. So now im generally concerned to if I maybe misunderstood the staff member talking to me. Or he gave me the wrong instructions. Regardless I think I'll wait for Caelamus input on it.
    @Vegemiite

31. Caelamus

Clarify your proficiency limits, reference the character application template or proficiency page.

You are five points over the cap. The limit for Altalar is 70, not 75.

32. Caelamus

@Cipherition @Vegemiite For future reference, do not backseat review. You may peer review an application within reason prior to a staff picking it up but do not continue to peer review past the point a staff member has picked it up, if there are errors on an application then a member of staff will handle it accordingly.

33. MidnightRey

@Caelamus There's no rush with finishing my app but- it's been nearly four days since I've tried to get it reaccepted...,

34. Caelamus

That is because you did not perform the edits I requested of you.