Official Vote Reward Suggestions Thread

With McMMO, there is a repair skill allowing you to keep enchantments with really good chances of succeeding and not downgrading.

I already considered that, which is why its a wooden pickaxe, meaning after 32 hits it breaks. that means that with repair 1000 (or more) you can get 23mob kills with it then have a 40% of another 31 potential kills. You may be able to repair it once or even twice but with each repair there is a 60% chance to lose the enchants. Of course the looting could be reduced but since it is a non vanilla enchant I think it should stay at costs to high for the normal anvil.

• Lore requestergive {p} writtenbook 1 lore:A_book_which_allows_you_to_have_1_(one)_Item_of_your_choice_given_a_lore-text_of_your_choice_as_long_as_it_is_within_the_rules_and_not_against_the_server_lore.You_can_request_the_naming_every_xth_yday.
    (note this would require an admin to ask around once a week or every 2 weeks maybe if anyone wants to use it. Im stating the option with a few fixed dates in order to keep the burden/work which the staff would get through this minimal)
Just to be safe I would like the opinion of one of the rank3´s IF that would be a possible reward or if I should scratch ideas in that direction. MonMarty
The plan is for a large number of books to be added to the Regalian library, which will be available for use using MassiveBooks (see website for plugin features). This would give all players access to these books using a Book and Quill.

The plan is for a large number of books to be added to the Regalian library, which will be available for use using MassiveBooks (see website for plugin features). This would give all players access to these books using a Book and Quill.
In that case its simple, just give the Book some impossible but useless enchant to make it uncopyable or replace the Book with something else. Which item is used is not important for me, what is important is the idea.

In that case its simple, just give the Book some impossible but useless enchant to make it uncopyable or replace the Book with something else. Which item is used is not important for me, what is important is the idea.
An idea that increases the work load of the top tier staff is unlikely to be implemented. By the end of a year, just this reward would require a full time staff person. I can think of several projects that I would rather have them working on.

Rogue's Dagger
give {p} lever 1 name: Rogue's Dagger enchants: Poison:3 Knockback:5 lore: This tiny Rogue's Dagger is small, but effective; a stab to the back may be fatal

I already considered that, which is why its a wooden pickaxe, meaning after 32 hits it breaks. that means that with repair 1000 (or more) you can get 23mob kills with it then have a 40% of another 31 potential kills. You may be able to repair it once or even twice but with each repair there is a 60% chance to lose the enchants. Of course the looting could be reduced but since it is a non vanilla enchant I think it should stay at costs to high for the normal anvil.

At repair level 1000, you almost always get a super-repair meaning the entire object is fully repaired. And, you have a 75% chance of success and a 25% chance to downgrade. Pretty good chances. (Normally it's 100%, they changed that for obvious reasons).

At repair level 1000, you almost always get a super-repair meaning the entire object is fully repaired. And, you have a 75% chance of success and a 25% chance to downgrade. Pretty good chances. (Normally it's 100%, they changed that for obvious reasons).
75%?? So it goes from 30% enchants keep to 75%? Cause im currently at 700 and only have a 30% chance to keep it. Also at 1000 super repair isnt even needed for pickaxes as the +200% effect makes it count as 3 units (aka full pick)