Official Designation Of Commissions And Cabinet

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by festiveCorvid, Apr 7, 2024.

1. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

[​IMG]
    FROM THE OFFICE OF GRAND MARSHAL AVOX PETROU
    APRIL 7th, 312 AC
    [​IMG]

I hereby allocate myself the following positions as resources to aid in the Sendrassian War of 312 AC:

• Three Generals
    • Three Admirals
    • A Commander of Unconventional Forces
    • An Advisory board consisting of a Diplomatic Advisor, an Intelligence Advisor, a Cultural Advisor, and a Chief Medical Officer.
    Each General and Admiral will be permitted to select Field Commanders, Captains, and soldiers on their own, and they are expected to do so.

Following this, I hereby grant the following individuals commissions within the Regalian Military, until I am either removed, I choose to revoke the commission, or the conflict runs its course:

• Grafin Kaya Sorenvik, granted a commission as General.
    • The Honorable Erwin Braunschweiger, granted a commission as General.
    • Talven Nathamlanne, granted a commission as General.
    • Count Allestane Vikstrom, granted the choice to choose to commission as an Admiral if he so chooses.
    • The Honorable Ailred, granted a commission as Commander of Unconventional Forces.
    • Countess Auriane Belrose granted the choice to accept the position of Diplomatic Advisor
    • The Honorable Citra granted the position of Cultural Advisor
    • The Honorable Erwin Braunschweiger, granted a secondary position of Intelligence Advisor
    It is to be noted, that I currently lack two Admirals (three if the Count Vikstrom refuses), and a Chief Medical Officer. Do your part. Send a letter if you think yourself capable.

Signed, Avox Petrou
    Grand Marshal of The Regalian Military
    Baroness of Athos

[​IMG]
    @trent_rouls @HoaxHoodwink @Numbless @BeetrootSalad @War_pig @Yui_Drax @AlphaInsomnia

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1