Notice To All Villiers-eclaire Knights

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FeatheredBlade, Jan 17, 2021.

1. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

This message is posted on the outside of the Knight's Quarters. It is written in neat, flowing common with a large Synodical Villiers Seal on the bottom of the page, coming from a signet ring of the order.

[​IMG]

Greetings Fellow Villiers;

I would like to host a small meeting of our order to discuss some ideas I have about future activities, as well as some financial discussion for reasons better not stated publicly. A meeting date and time will be announced after I have received adequate interest and response from fellow members of the Order.

Please pen a letter of inquiry and drop it off in the holding box inside the gathering hall with the Eye of Union mark on it, responses will be finalized in a week's time, and checked/collected daily.

May the Spirit guide you all;

Ser Aldüir Ashane Stormblade
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone! I recently came into possession of a nice sum of Prog Regals, and would like to brainstorm with the fellow Villiers about possibilities for spending, as well as some possible events hosting to spark some activity with the group.
    (I've also noticed there's not an office for the Villiers in the knight HQ building so that could be brought up as well.)

Leave your replies either here, or DM them to me on Discord!
    Tag is: Knight of the Ebon Blade#2150
    Format it however you deem appropriate, this is from one member of the order to the other, and I'm nothing special.

If you're also interested, I can provide the invite link to the Villiers Discord Server, where more of these things can be discussed.

Meeting can be hosted on discord or in game, whatever works best for people as I completely understand being busy but still wanting to participate. Hope this interests some people! Cheers knights!

• Powerful Powerful x 6
  2. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

[​IMG]
    Good Sir Alduir Ashane Stormblade,

The Kreiburg estate at Weissburgh Castle is open to you if you need a place to hold these meetings for the Villiers-Eclaire Knights. You may utilize the seating around the firepit in our courtyard and the training pit. If you have any questions, let me know.

Spirit prevails,
    Lord Theopold Kreiburg
    Baron of Langthal
    Regalian Field General
    Regalian Mercenary Commissioner
    Laird of the Gallovian Court​

• Friendly Friendly x 1