Archived Non-premiums Wearing Diamond Armour

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

R_O_B_E_rt

Proud orthodox
Reaction score
Faction
Raptum
Kingdom
The Qaliphate
Alright so we've seen and heard about non-prems being completely underpowered and useless because they can't wear diamond armour. now i'm not suggesting that we simply give non-prems diamond armour, instead i think that they should be allowed to wear the armour after maybe 3 or 6 months of playing.

At the start of every fight i hear the same thing "All none premiums stay inside". Currently its nearly impossible for a good none prem fighter to kill a fully god armoured premium. There iron armour simply does not have the protection/durability that diamond armour has.

Admittedly the moment is see a non-prem in i fight in instantly run at him to use skull split. At the moment they are just skull split tools because by the end of the skull split you can easily kill them.

This wouldn't affect people buying premium because people still want the other perks that come with it. For instance the backpack and pacifist true, Both are the reason a lot of people buy premium.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This wouldn't affect people buying premium because people still want the other perks that come with it.

This is an ignorant statement.

We have decided a long time ago to keep diamond armor premium, and that is the decision we stick to.

Status
Not open for further replies.