• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Nobleman Seeking Skilled Artisans (stonemasons And Court Painters)

Reaction score
gk11.jpg

This letter would be nailed to as many noticeboards in marketplaces as possible, the words stonemason wanted in bold at the top:

n1OpMCJ.png
The esteemed Imperial Ser Charles du Lioc seeks skilled artists to commission a work at this time of grand ascension.

- A sculptor is required for a full body carving of the noble Ser Charles, prefrably a sculptor used to working with marble would be sought.

- A painter with rpevious experience is painting portraits of nobilty is sough also, the rising Ser requires a formal portrait for display and official viewing.

Any who match these requirements should submit a letter in reply where details of payment and any needed meetings can be discussed.

n1OpMCJ.png
-From the desk of his noble Ser,
Charles Ernst Augustus du Lioc.
-Long may he reign.

"du Loic? What happened?" Aelfric uttered to himself within the Synod Lounge of the Cathedral.

The paper smelled heavily of earth. The letter itself was neat, tidy, and written in charcoal pencil,

Charles Ernst Augustus du Lioc's desk,

My name is Meradetta. I am a sculptor with experience in marble. I am open for commissions.

Spirit Bless,
Meradetta Iapetus dei Sibylline

The note of a letter closed at that.

A letter, sealed with a purple wax opens to reveal a message in fine, well-laid print.

"For the consideration of the good Ser Charles du Lioc,

Though I am only a hobbyist, I would enjoy the chance to take on a professional commission. My duties keep me busy for much of the day, but I could dedicate several nights to finishing your portrait in a timely manner. All my life, I have studied the human form, and my draftsmanship is something I am greatly proud of. Find attached several sketches of mine.

Yours,
Inquisitor Prefect,
Gena Livanov"