~night Ii~

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Ampers07, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Ampers07

Ampers07 Ampers07

Night II

tunes

[​IMG]

Fathiyaa had long ago stopped jogging, trying to escape the voice she’d heard. Her legs ached as she slowed to an unsteady stop before her they gave out. The metal plates covering her knees clacked against the rocks below her, Fathiyaa threw out her arms in vain trying to catch herself. The rest of her metal covered body crashed into the ground with a grinding crunch as she lay there still. The Songaski lay there, her back rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She shut her eyes welcoming the refreshing feeling of rest behind her eyelids.

“Fathiyaa.”

A new voice spoke to her, a warm firm woman’s voice she’d never heard before.

“You know me don’t you.”

“I don’t.”

Fathiyaa pulled her head up looking for the voice, responding on the spot after seeing the voices owner.

“Ohh.. Y-yes my lady. I know you.”

The woman’s skin lacking any color seeming to shine and illuminate the area about her, her long white hot hair flickering long past her shoulders. The figure wearing bright robes, dripping light off the ends of the shining fabric disappearing as they touched the pebbles near her bare feet. Her face wasn’t able to be seen, nothing past the glow of her but her black outlined eyes. Fathiyaa dared not stay on her stomach on the ground, scrambling up to her knees planting herself out on the ground kneeling before the figure.

“I’ve come to ask you something. Would you like to join me and the other Dragons? We’d love to have you. And I know you’d like it there. You’ve been feeling tired haven’t you? If you’re ready, we may go along now.”

Fathiyaa’s eyes teared up, her thoughts flashed to all those in Regalia, those that’d touched her life, her heart and her body.

“Do not worry of them. They’ll be alright and thousands like them. If you’ll come along with me, I’ll show you what I mean.”

The woman could not hold back her tears, they fell down her cheeks cleaning the dust on their way.

“I’m so tired.”

Fathiyaa reached out for the goddess’s outstretched hand, almost on the instant their hands touched the glowing woman’s hand was no more.

tunes

[​IMG]

In its place, decorated hand of a pale man. Her heart sank, as memories of those hands rushed back to her. Her watery eyes trailed up the dirty white cloth covering his arms, up to the snow white hair of the long eared Nelfin. His eyes were icy blue with raven black sclera. The Kathar had an eye of Unionism carved into his forehead crossed out with an X. He yanked her up from her kneeling position, her height and armored weight seeming like nothing as she flung up into his arms. Even at her six feet and six inches he was still four inches taller than her, he stared down at her with a corrupted grin.

He grabbed her left wrist, wrapping it behind her, against her back just below her shoulder blades pinning her arm there with his right hand. Her right hand painfully seized and yanked out as he started leading her in a crude waltz around the foggy beach, bobbing along still smiling as if he was hearing music Fathiyaa was deaf to.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Ampers07, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2020