Archived New Voting Item

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

YankeeGiant8013

Romeo Santos
Reaction score
Faction
Aventura
Kingdom
KOB (Kings Of Bachata)
Hello Yankee Here Again, As voting are still piling up for the massivecraft and taxes and everything is amazing of course, taxes are piling up as well and many mods and admins say vote is the best for that therefore my new idea is Premium as a voting item, 1 week of Free premium that is .00001% to get many even more rarer then getting 1k r. I think this will boost both voting and the server's reputation. My plan might get some dislikes but i hope it gets some like! Also have a massive day. Happy Turkey Day if i dont see you in a week and happy holidays people of Massivecraft.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe you could only do 24 hours of premium for the reward, so that you would only have a little taste of what premium is like. This could also increase the percentage chance, to maybe half of the chance to get 1000 regals (I didn't memorize the statistic for this, so if it's fairly common if you vote everyday, then maybe it could be reduced to 1/4 of that statistic.)

it should be the same rates like getting regals. 1 regal and you also have a chance instead of 1 regal to get1 hour, 10 is like a day 100 is a week 1000 is a month? Something like that? and the percentages are the same

I disagree the Reason premium costs money is to keep the server running they shouldn't just give it away for free :I. Or they could add a discount so like 50% off for 1 month.

Premium generally goes for 3000r (around abouts). That is for 1 month.

1000r is 0.01% iirc. Therefore 1 month of premium should be 0.003% aroundabouts. Or you could shorten it. 1 week = 0.012%. 1 day = 0.084%. 1 hour = 2% approx.

That way it is fair and a valid way of obtaining premium without putting more money into the system.

Premium generally goes for 3000r (around abouts). That is for 1 month.

1000r is 0.01% iirc. Therefore 1 month of premium should be 0.003% aroundabouts. Or you could shorten it. 1 week = 0.012%. 1 day = 0.084%. 1 hour = 2% approx.

That way it is fair and a valid way of obtaining premium without putting more money into the system.
That is what I was going for my friend

What happens if you are already premium and you would happen to win this?

I think this would require too much unique coding to make it worth the effort. We have the next months kind of planned out, and there won't be any place for an implementation like this.

@budholly1936

Perhaps you get a 'certificate' instead, which you can use to activate the premium. That way, you can use it later or even sell it. It could be an item, like a piece of paper. Or, it could be a command, like /premium activate.