Handled Pack Isle And Voting

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Legoclub22, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

I'll preface this bysaying I haven't voted in forever. PackIsle is more than enough for me, and Voting, to my knowledge, offers far less regals for far more work(IMO)

So, why not make PackIsle less rewarding that voting? It would balance it out. You spend time voting and get something worthwhile for it.

Additionally, with PackIsle as a primary income for many players like myself, those players are drawn away from voting, which causes Massivecraft to lose a chance at new players. So let's send Massivecraft back to the top of the charts by nerfing PackIsle and buffing Voting!

2. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

3. Zacatero

Zacatero Regalian High Lord

Voting is now 4 sites at 10r each

Thats another 1200r over a 30 day period

4. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Pack Isle is fine the way it is. A few minutes of your time and you can get about 35-75 regals a day
    Voting is fine the way it is. A few minutes of your time and you can get 40r a day plus the change of a good lore item, or sell the key at the market for more regals.

I think it's easier for me to just address by quotes, so I will:
    I also spend time at PackIsle and get something worthwhile for it, lore item trophies and regals.

Who specifically are these "many players?" I do PackIsle, voting, and the Rift quest daily. It takes me 10 minutes to do.

Looking at the massive money page, questing money and voting money seem to come in the economy at a fairly constant rate. Questing is higher since Pack Isle yields more money each day than voting. but it's still fairly constant, so players are doing their routine without much change in behavior. Else we'd see a large dip in voting or questing, which hasn't happened since these changes came out.

Ending this post since I've made my argument, I don't see a reason to change anything. Vote if you want to, PackIsle if you want to. Do one or the other, or both. In the end, it's entirely up to a player on how much free money they want to get.

5. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

Was not aware, last I checked there was like 17 sites that rewarded 3r each.

I made the assumption that I was not alone in using PackIsle rather than voting, and suggested there were probably many others as well.

Anyway, points taken. I was misinformed about voting, so this is effectively null.

@Forum may now lock this threat if they so please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.