• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Nerashi Kymiin- Haidara

This character is actively played.

Kizei

Beggar
Reaction score
EPINc2h.png

lwytq7H.png

Full Name:
Nerashi Kymiin-Haidara

Race / Culture:
Dominant Dugumaa Songaskian, Half-Fin'ullen

Gender / Pronouns:
Female (She/They)

Occult:
Baby Magewise :)

vjyL9Ao.png

ꜱᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ...

tumblr_nqkfq8RG3O1se015qo1_500.gifv

ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪꜱʜ?

vjyL9Ao.png

66CJLRE.png

vjyL9Ao.png
Appearance Information
Nerashi's appearance primarily resembles that of any other Songaskian - dark skin and draconic features - though she has also inherited distinctly pointed ears from the Fin'ullen half of her parentage.

Nerashi's everyday appearance typically includes her Sofawaati horns, tail, legs, and feet - a habit borrowed from her Songaskian father. She appreciates the extra balance and agility that the tail and limbs grant her over human feet, and thus maintains the curved legs and draconic claws whenever she is able to, and the tail almost permanently, choosing to simply tuck it under a skirt or longcoat or around a leg when it would otherwise get in the way. As for the horns, they are purely aesthetic in her eyes - she just thinks they look nice and contrast her white hair.

As a fun fact, her family thinks the fin that lines the top of her tail - a trait not inherited from Makan's more smoothly scaled draconic tail - is a result of Keidoc's Fin'ullen blood and the merfolk-like transformations of his people mixing with the draconic genes of the Songaskians, though they do not know for sure.

Her style of dress is similarly Songaskian-leaning, with some Fin'ullen garments and silver jewelry thrown in. Namely, she wears a Fin'ullen Loëlevaal garment, and has a small circlet and ring given to her as a gift by her fathers, both of which are made of interlocked silver and gold elements to denote both of their backgrounds.

Her primary weapon of choice is a dual-bladed, glaive-like spear that once belonged to one of her dads, though she does not regularly carry the weapon in her day-to-day life, reserving it for serious occasions or traveling where she may encounter danger.

Un-scaled art in the tag :)

The Heroforge image below is a very rough concept of what I imagine a spruced up Nerashi to look like. Disregard the blue eyes!
KRcGmst.png

Additional art by MonMarty that is absolutely gorgeous and perfect oihnbergngkwq!!!!!

h2k7KIj.png

Some fun Nerashi's generated on Picrew. Click the images to go to the maker for yourself!

vjyL9Ao.png
Proficiencies
  • Unspent Points: 5
  • Strength: 5
    • Steady Body Pack (Racial)
    • Bruiser Stance Pack (Bruiser Freebie)
    • Bruiser Flurry
    • Bruiser Parry
    • Bruiser Feint
    • Weapon Throw
    • Swimming Expert
  • Constitution: 1
    • Rebound
  • Wisdom: 0
  • Dexterity: 2
    • Evading Dash
    • Shearing Shot
  • Magic: 1
    • Radiant Push
  • Faith: 0
    • Exorcism (Racial)
Languages
  • Common
  • Sofaal (Parental, enough for daily use but not fully fluent.)
  • Atalar (Parental, far more casual. A few keywords and broken sentences, better at listening than speaking it.)
vjyL9Ao.png
Life Story / Plot Hooks
  • Naivety and Curiosity - Nerashi is still relatively young and finding her place in the world. Her upbringing taught her well enough, but she seeks something else beyond the life led by her fathers. Thus, she's become increasingly outgoing and curious of other cultures and lifestyles, eager to see what other opportunities might await her in the world at large.
  • Seeking Magical Tutor - In addition to a general worldly curiosity, rumor has it the the young Songaskian is curious about the magical arts. Perhaps you overheard her yourself, perhaps you've crossed paths with one of her fathers, perhaps even an application or letter of inquiry slipped across your desk... Nerashi may be interested in learning from you.
  • Seafaring Tradition - Her fathers' long history of seafaring earned them some friendly recognition and favors. Not true maritime heroes by any means, but perhaps the names of Makan or Keidoc were listed among the crew of a voyage you took (recently or in the past,) or you've spoken with Nerashi herself (though, perhaps a few years younger than she is now) when requesting passage aboard her father's vessel at some point in the last decade or so... Or, perhaps you're seeking a trip in the near future? Nerashi or the Haidara family name may come up every so often.
tumblr_oym4czTT3f1v6bg8ho9_r1_540.gifv

A spot for me to keep track of a few relationships and feelings from Nerashi herself - perhaps to help you find an RP hook, and for me to keep track of things!

Keidoc Kymiin, "Dad" [Unplayed] - Nerashi's Fin'ullen father. She worries that her interest in magic will upset him the most, as well as his side of the family - her relatives of the Kymiin house.

"Dad still shows a bit of his sailor side, in good ways and bad... But I still love him dearly. He taught me to fight, and I love hearing his old stories from life on the ship. If his family were to find out what I'm up to, though, I'd probably never hear the end of it..."

Makan Haidara, "Fa" [Unplayed] - Nerashi's Songaskian father, the one she takes after the most. She feels a somewhat deeper connection and the ability to confide in him, though she still harbors some anxieties about potentially disappointing him, too.

"I love Fa and his cooking, and appreciate all he's taught me about our Songaskian heritage in the absence of relatives here in the city. He seems a bit less skeptical of magic than Dad, but I still worry that I'll do something to upset him..."

Ponnoc Kymiin [x] - Nerashi's cousin from the Kymiin side of her family. Nerashi looks upon them favorably, though also as someone needing protection due to their weaker and sickly build.

"I also sometimes worry about their dealings with others - particularly the more... intimate relations. I'm not one to comment or get involved, though."

Stray [x] - A potential tutor for Nerashi's magical studies. She met him while exploring the city looking for work and stumbled upon a temple where he was meditating.

"He seems kindhearted and has offered to begin tutoring me in magic, and I've enjoyed all of our talks thus far. I look forward to getting to know more about him, and what he will teach me."

Valhona [x] - Stray's daughter, and perhaps a future study partner for Nerashi herself.

"She seems somehow more naive to the world than myself, but very cute. I'm looking forward to studying with her, and getting to know more about her!"

vjyL9Ao.png

Notes
This is my very first character sheet for Massivecraft! Please be gentle. :) Mods, admins, and helpers - please feel free to correct anything I may have overlooked while I learn the ropes. I'm hoping to grow into the world and lore alongside Nerashi herself, so I've left her story fairly open with hopes for plenty of potential interactions and directions for her story to go in the future!

Last edited:
Edited to remove erroneous use of recessive parental genes (eyes changed from blue to Songaskian amber!) Will update the Heroforge image ASAP to reflect this, too!

Edited - Slowly working in some images and aesthetics. Added gorgeous art from MonMarty of her that I will be endlessly drooling over for the next 100 years.

Tomorrow, we finally take her out to RP. Perhaps.

Working on some updates!

Have spoken with Ponnoc's player and decided Nerashi's Fin'ullen father come from house Kymiin, so I've added that last name to her profile where appropriate.

Also added a section for relationships - both for me to help keep track of those I've role played with, and for Nerashi to speak a bit about her feelings towards them.

Updated to fit with racial combat ability changes, and +1 point into magic (the baby is learning!)