Archived Named Weapons With The Name Of The Person Who Made Them.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddafad

Baa-ram-ewe.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
I don't know what faction I am currently in...
I was thinking about this idea and I thought it would be really good. What it is, is basically that when someone renames a weapon it will come up with the name of the person who renamed it, just like the copyright feature on books. I thought this would be good because when I fight I like to disarm people *cough* Rooseus *cough* The Light *cough* and I thought this would be a great way for people to gather trophies. Please leave a comment about what you think about this. Thanks.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea.

So you are saying that when people rename a tool, the only name they can choose is their player name (or that no matter what they choose, it is named with the player's name)?

So you are saying that when people rename a tool, the only name they can choose is their player name (or that no matter what they choose, it is named with the player's name)?
I think he means it will show the name you renamed it to as well as the name of the person who renamed it.

Sort of like how books have the title of the book and then the author, so that you know who wrote it.

Ya I love gathering all of Mcmuffin's McDonalds themed weaponry

You like to disarm people? Bitch please

Status
Not open for further replies.