Archived My Race Idea's

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MTGWhiteWizard

The Pugtato
Reaction score
Race Idea's
These are races that I think should be added to massive craft to make a much more in depth lore and these are idea's, so feel free to comment anything you feel about them.

Aviators:
A bird like race that consist of bird human morphs, but more bird than human, they can fly and have a love for fish, they lay eggs to repopulate and their true foe is the tigran's.

Abilities:
Flying: They can creative fly when out of any fluids and hands are free, but flying is exhausting so they lose hunger 3x as fast.
Fish Feed: Raw fish restores 2x hunger instead of normal.
Egg Fertilization: Eggs have a better chance to hatch a chicken, and they can lay eggs

Equestrains: They are a human but with horse parts on their lower body and feet. They can run 2x fast as any other race. They also can feed on Grass for food just like cake.

Abilities:
Grass Feeding: They can feed on grass just like cake.
Galloping: Sprint speed is 2x faster than normal.

Slimes: A race that is a blob, they are in many sizes or forms. They split into smaller forms on death and they gain health on food, and lose hunger very slow. A slime with a gender is very rare

Abilities:
Slime Truce: Slimes and Magma Cubes are truced with this race.
Split: They turn into 2 medium slimes on death.
Food Disolver: Gain health on eating food
No Food: Hunger depletes 3x slower than normal.

Those are my idea's, comment what should be tweaked or what YOU think a race that should be added

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not digging the slime thing... Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. There are mobs and then there are people slimes? Weird.

Equestrians seem very unbalanced. It should have some drawbacks to account for all its pros. Instead of having grass feeding it should be able to eat hay blocks but each block is 3 bites worth and each bite is 1 hunger bar. It's like placable bread for horse people. Equestrians should also be limited to eating hay, carrots, sugar, and apples and only run 1.5x faster than a normal race.

Aviators shouldn't be able to lay eggs but the increased chicken thing does sound good. Instead of having it restore 2x hunger for raw fish, it should just not give them increased hunger like with rotten flesh. Aviators should only be able to fly running on a source of feathers and it consumes 3 feathers a second just to balance it out a bit.

Just half-thinking about it I guess but that's my input

Seems great, yea. I think they should be limited to plants and stuff
Assuming your talking about the horse peoples.
Not sure. The only one that seemed balanced, and entertaining was the bird people.

Dude, all these races(cept for human) are unlogical beacause they don't exist, so you have no reason to get all mad at something.

Bird flying is an op'd thing as well as it would ruin rp as having flying bird people and to op'd in raids

Ahem:
1) The staff have stated before that the most important thing when it comes to races is lore, which you have very little of.
2) The staff have made it very clear that they will not accept any more race suggestions.
3) Most of your races seem like Type 2, so they need disadvantages as well as advantages.

Dude, all these races(cept for human) are unlogical beacause they don't exist, so you have no reason to get all mad at something.
No one here has gotten mad. You posted this in feature & idea discussion. People are going to agree AND disagree. At least they are taking the time to actually respond.
All and all said, while I do like the idea of bird people,
Bird flying is an op'd thing as well as it would ruin rp as having flying bird people and to op'd in raids
this is a fair statement, and likely exactly what would happen.

The bird people would lead to a lot of arguments similar to the enderpearl debates. I would see it understandable if they could jump higher though, maybe 1 or 2 blocks more than average.

I don't think you get the idea of races. Yes, they don't exist. Yes, we could give them every ability short of invulnerability and make them veritable gods. No, we don't do that for a reason. None of the races except human exist, that is not the point. The point is to make every one balanced with all the others. No, I am not getting all mad at anything. No, none of the races are illogical, which I think is what you meant. Logic has nothing to do with these races, except to make them logically balanced with all the others, which these are not quite, but the existing ones are. Please don't say nonsense in reply to a perfectly reasonable statement

I believe there is no need to add anymore races, as they all share a balance of power distribution. I think if you were to add even one new race, it would be very hard not to disturb the balance that all of the current races share.

Race Idea's
These are races that I think should be added to massive craft to make a much more in depth lore and these are idea's, so feel free to comment anything you feel about them.

Aviators:
A bird like race that consist of bird human morphs, but more bird than human, they can fly and have a love for fish, they lay eggs to repopulate and their true foe is the tigran's.

Abilities:
Flying: They can creative fly when out of any fluids and hands are free, but flying is exhausting so they lose hunger 3x as fast.
Fish Feed: Raw fish restores 2x hunger instead of normal.
Egg Fertilization: Eggs have a better chance to hatch a chicken, and they can lay eggs

Equestrains: They are a human but with horse parts on their lower body and feet. They can run 2x fast as any other race. They also can feed on Grass for food just like cake.

Abilities:
Grass Feeding: They can feed on grass just like cake.
Galloping: Sprint speed is 2x faster than normal.

Slimes: A race that is a blob, they are in many sizes or forms. They split into smaller forms on death and they gain health on food, and lose hunger very slow. A slime with a gender is very rare

Abilities:
Slime Truce: Slimes and Magma Cubes are truced with this race.
Split: They turn into 2 medium slimes on death.
Food Disolver: Gain health on eating food
No Food: Hunger depletes 3x slower than normal.

Those are my idea's, comment what should be tweaked or what YOU think a race that should be added

Add this
Horse Tranqulizer: 100% Weak to Bows and poison,
get it? because they're horses and people kill horses sometimes with horse guns or whatever

Aviators, just no it's just no. Op, op everywhere.

Flying? Nope.
Double speed? Nuh uh.
Slimes? Come on, really?

How would a player split into 2...

Run.. and run fast..

Run Forest run! run!

Status
Not open for further replies.