Votes: 39 88.6%
  • lolno ur bear

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

ptokki

The Silent Deer
Reaction score
Mumbling Art

Ohai dere. This is Mumble's thread for everything. The better art is toward the back, just saying lolololol. Uh, lol this is awkward, you know the rules, blah, blah, blah. The latest art will probs end up as my avatar too.

COMMISIONS?

Since the festivities are near, the joy is here, and I love reindeer. I'm making art of your chars, for free BUT WAIT! u don't have any male art! Well, 'cause I can't really draw them. I'll still try, if you insist. Only six slots are available for now, btw. I'll have to reject applications that aren't as detailed as I need it, just an fyi.
. Practically just a headshot of the specified character. It's in my black and white style, you choose the background pigmentation.

FORM

IGN:
CHARACTER NAME:
APPEARANCE (u need to be very detailed):
BACKGROUND COLOR:

L
ist

1. kizzlez
2. Vyi
3. PandaSkies
4. Verityg
5. Jack_The_Unseen
6. ObscureKoala

Added 11-1-14 [Rimdes' Face]
vgsbbs.jpg

Last edited:
It's a very pretty style you have there. I hope to see some more art from you on here!

D'aww, positive comments makes a certain Mumble smile!~

Here's another profile picture for a new character in the works, a self-insert one! (Aka Mumble in the Alorian Universe)

Added on 11-2-14 [JHKJHKJ Soon-To-Be OC Chi'en-Ji]

14dnehj.jpg

Hur hur, more artz. I figured out a name for her, she's Aki Tsuji if you happen to see her around.

Added on 11-4-14 [Sleepy Aki]
20a2yw0.jpg

A picture of Summer {My half-elf}
I got the inspiration for this style from a game.

Added 11-9-14 [Brrrrr!]

2nu3nly.jpg

@GoldenCoconuts Probz will attempt that once I get a betta idea of their appearance :D

OKAY I DID THIS WITH MY MECHANICAL PENCIL SO DON'T SMASH MEH FOR SHADING
Hmm, it's also a rough sketch and will be colored. This L'nora, hopefully a permanent char. She's an A'rafa Q'urebo who'll probably receive a character introduction that I'm actually going to try my best at. Say hi if ya see her!

Added 11-14-14 [Sketch of L'nora 1]
sg4e1x.jpg

This is some great artwork!
And just saying, your Isldar girl is cute. I happen to have a Talar/Isldar character. So few Isldar characters I've met. It's a shame..

Oh? Chibi sketch for my lil' acrobat of an elf. Will be colored in due time.~ EDIT : LOL TOO LAZY

Added 11-25-14 [idontwanttogiveatitleugh]
2ql4bv9.jpg

Last edited:
cri u guys r so nice <3

Anyways, I made an interpretation of N'omiel. @_Omnomivore_ , I hope you don't mind!

Added 11-26-14 [N'omiel M'triche]
2hd36de.jpg

CHALLENGES ACCEPTED!

EDIT: @DrFong

Here he is, meheeeheee.

Added 11-28-14 [Dr Fong]

4kffj6.jpg

Last edited:
Some new M'tyaka art. Name is TBA.

Added 12-5-14 [i luv cats]
3006rlj.jpg

D'aww thank chu kizzle!

I changed the Dr Fong one since I didn't like it. :0 @DrFong

Yas, an Orc shall be made. Thank you Buffy for da compliment!

(Credit to Colonel_Connor for the new thread name)

First is fish bby, then male Orc bby, then female Orc bby. :>

Oh wow, I wish I would have clicked this thread earlier. This stuff is adorably amazing, if that makes sense.
I don't have any art of my Crelin character yet. If you're interested in giving it a try, I will let you know the details in PM. Your art style would fit that character perfectly c:

*Attractively wiggles his large and noisy money pouch*

*pokes* if you have time you should attempt to draw Peter <3

*hides bc he realises he is being very rude*