Moving On

tumblr_n4oaom31dE1re1snbo2_500.gif

The snowy rooftops lining the streets brought a sense of nostalgia to Amelina.

She remembered the past winter, dealing with dead rising, and how she nearly lost her life.

She remembered the man who she once spent nearly every day with, their shared love for horticulture was something she found endearing.

She walked the streets heading towards the Flower district, her heels clicking against the cobbled streets.

She turned at the sign, taking a deep sigh reading over it.

Amelina carried the plant over to the statue, unsure what to say or do, the stark cold of the potted plant turned her fingers red the tighter she gripped.

She knelt, looking up at the statue, beginning to whisper so any passerbys wouldn't hear her speak.

"You know-they brought your helmet back? I thought I would collapse if I stared at it any longer." She laughed lightly, feeling silly talking to a statue.

She began removing the dead flowers from in front of the statue, the Winter elements choking the life from it.

A few tears fell from her eyes as she began placing the new bunch of Lady's Shine into the potter, remembering the time they discussed the plant, his small garden and extent knowledge something she never expected.

She let out another shaky sigh, sitting back on her heels.

"This will be the last bunch of flowers I bring. I can't keep doing this, I need to move on...and I think I'm finally ready." She quietly spoke, looking up at the statue as if it would talk back.

She rose, grabbing the items she brought, running her hand slowly over the statue.

"Goodbye, Johann." Amelina said going to leave the park a small smile on her face.

Amelina headed back into the city, looking forward to how things would be.

She was more than ready to move on. She was in a serious courtship and she felt loved for the first time in a long time. He made her feel happy and warm despite the cold weather.

She made it back to her home, setting her things on the table heading to the kitchen. She put the kettle over the flame, beginning to prepare a pot of Kaffee for the two of them.

tumblr_n4oaom31dE1re1snbo2_500.gif

The snowy rooftops lining the streets brought a sense of nostalgia to Amelina.

She remembered the past winter, dealing with dead rising, and how she nearly lost her life.

She remembered the man who she once spent nearly every day with, their shared love for horticulture was something she found endearing.

She walked the streets heading towards the Flower district, her heels clicking against the cobbled streets.

She turned at the sign, taking a deep sigh reading over it.

Amelina carried the plant over to the statue, unsure what to say or do, the stark cold of the potted plant turned her fingers red the tighter she gripped.

She knelt, looking up at the statue, beginning to whisper so any passerbys wouldn't hear her speak.

"You know-they brought your helmet back? I thought I would collapse if I stared at it any longer." She laughed lightly, feeling silly talking to a statue.

She began removing the dead flowers from in front of the statue, the Winter elements choking the life from it.

A few tears fell from her eyes as she began placing the new bunch of Lady's Shine into the potter, remembering the time they discussed the plant, his small garden and extent knowledge something she never expected.

She let out another shaky sigh, sitting back on her heels.

"This will be the last bunch of flowers I bring. I can't keep doing this, I need to move on...and I think I'm finally ready." She quietly spoke, looking up at the statue as if it would talk back.

She rose, grabbing the items she brought, running her hand slowly over the statue.

"Goodbye, Johann." Amelina said going to leave the park a small smile on her face.

Amelina headed back into the city, looking forward to how things would be.

She was more than ready to move on. She was in a serious courtship and she felt loved for the first time in a long time. He made her feel happy and warm despite the cold weather.

She made it back to her home, setting her things on the table heading to the kitchen. She put the kettle over the flame, beginning to prepare a pot of Kaffee for the two of them.