Morgann Jewelers And Artistry

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Antimreoir, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marisa Morgann and House Morgann are offering services of both Jewelery crafting and Artistic design to those with the coin to afford such.

In short, I'm opening Commissions for the period of December, for both HD Skinned accessories and sketches/rendered character portraits. These will be paid for with Progression Regals.

Inquire via Discord DM (Antimreoir#3197), or Forums DM @Antimreoir to arrange a meeting and get a quote! (And additional references, I want to keep this page fairly succinct.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HD ACCESSORY REFERENCES
    I've only started doing these recently, but I really enjoy skinning necklaces and other adornments, so I'd love to do more!
    upload_2020-11-28_7-7-0.png
    upload_2020-11-28_7-7-30.png

Artwork is too varied to post in the small post I desire, so instead ask me in DM.

• Powerful x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1