Archived More Paintings.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryNari

The Trilogy
Reaction score
So while I was editing through my painting and talking in Teamspeak, we were talking about animal fur and heads. A little tiny idea sparked in my head and started a wildfire. Thankfully, that doesn't happen in my head. So I was wondering if it is possible to have more paintings that looked like animal pelts that are hanging up on the wall by nails. Such as lion pelts, cow pelts, wolf pelts, and many more animal pelts! (Possibly humans too?) Such as if your character was a hunter or a Orc, you would have some pelts to show off to other players. The pelts are paintings that can be edited and switched into painting they want. I thought that this would be a good idea, and would be neat. Possibly paintings that look like bloodstains on walls. It would be nice to have some pelts hung up on my cellar. -NarCat

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I definitely agree with this. A human pelt wouldn't be necessary since people would be more likely to save a skull than a skin from a human. Bloodstains would be awesome too haha. Imagine tossing a few of those in the prison torture chambers.

Lovely ideas. I just wish that there were more paintings in Minecraft in general, or some sort of congifurable way to like, create more or whatever.

I wonder if they have a set amount they can replace or if they can keep adding different options.

Possibly not human skins. I feel like I might accidentally cause little children to cry and vomit. Well.. Only if they have a weak stomach! Haha!
I definitely agree with this. A human pelt wouldn't be necessary since people would be more likely to save a skull than a skin from a human. Bloodstains would be awesome too haha. Imagine tossing a few of those in the prison torture chambers.

Possibly not human skins. I feel like I might accidentally cause little children to cry and vomit. Well.. Only if they have a weak stomach! Haha!

They might immediately burst into tears and pray in the corner and then their parents will comment on our YouTube videos.
(Reference to a group of YouTube trolls circulating around summer, making fake comments about kids crying at the first sign of violence or bad language, if no-one got the joke.)

xXFallenNinjaXx I can always count on you for nightmare fuel. First things like the Judas cradle, and now human flesh pinned to your basement walls. Thank you...sooooo much...

(Why? Why did I google the Judas Cradle? (facepalm))

I'm gonna leave it at this... :&

P.S. by flay, you mean filet right? Like the fish filet sammich thing at McDonald's? Right?
Please tell me that is what you mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.