Archived More Arrows

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babbleboi

Senator
Reaction score
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/craftarrows-new-arrows/

I just thought it was sort of cool and since everything is configurable...well you guys can do whatever you want with it, but I thought this plugin would make archers more useful.

Example: One archer+One swordsman VS a small faction town:

Archer can slow down or blind patrolling guards while the swordsman goes around killing them XD

ofc since its still sort of overpowered you guys can configure damage and effect time

(sorry this was made rather hastily)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think this interesting.

I like it but like Thalan said a few need to be taken away.

Me Gusta. This would allow archers to actually enter combat on offense and defense.

Archery is overpowered already with McMMO, it would be like an archer versus a swordsman, except replace the sword with a stick, and the swordsman is blind hand has no feet

Archery is overpowered already with McMMO, it would be like an archer versus a swordsman, except replace the sword with a stick, and the swordsman is blind hand has no feet

And the sword man is chuck noris because he can counter for twice the damage and take half the original damage! Face it everything in McMMO is broken we all know it, (other then fishing now it's nerfed) getting this plugin and nerfing a few things inside it will probably lead to more fun on the server, nerf archery if you need to as well.

My Orcish side rejects this idea due to the fact that elves will become a moderate challenge.

Of course, if this were to be accepted, only realistic, or Minecraft-realistic arrows would be accepted, and thus many other arrows would be disabled. Fire, Telportation, Explosive and TNT Arrows are those that I can think of now. Fire, because there were flaming arrows in medieval times, Telportation, because of Ender Pearl Teleportation, (But it's made with a book!) and Explosive and TNT arrows, because you could probably fit a small piece of TNT on the arrow, or rub some gunpowder over it, or maybe even make a hollow shaft, and put in there. There are many ways to make it realistic. Anyway, those arrows are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.
That's my view on the matter.

yes many changes will be needed to make them FUN but not overpowered

Itd be even better if it was only limited to Elves (to craft them at least because they were known to be superior in their weapons crafting and waeapon smiths XD)

On this other Roleplay server i played before armor slows you down (the heaviness) the heaviest was diamond and the least heavy was leather. 1. Diamond 2.Gold 3.Iron 4.Chain 5. Leather

Making combat a bit more fair, speed or defense (carrying a sword also made you slower and depleted hunger faster i think) archery isn't as overpowered as you think...axes or sword can be pretty powerful too, u just need it to be high level (as with archery)

I like this idea a lot

On this other Roleplay server i played before armor slows you down (the heaviness) the heaviest was diamond and the least heavy was leather. 1. Diamond 2.Gold 3.Iron 4.Chain 5. Leather

Making combat a bit more fair, speed or defense (carrying a sword also made you slower and depleted hunger faster i think) archery isn't as overpowered as you think...axes or sword can be pretty powerful too, u just need it to be high level (as with archery)

Uh, gold is actually way heavier than any diamond.

They could even try and make it so you need to be a high level in archery to use them, it would take time to set up but still be great

I totally agree with you.

I like this idea, however it has been rejected several times. Besides, really only the pvp'ers and darkroomers will benefit from this

As good as that looks, some/most of the arrows would be to be disabled due to grief/lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.