• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Moi Decree: Les Épines De La Fleur

Reading5993

Beggar
Reaction score
THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH
RR8ujr8iLdKPWWiP1mLUlfam6w_J3od2kg_O3YpSZC3eWKlvC8lUypfoGpiejlnL-xi1-7-OEMJF8hmVVQOcwMRk6B6mE_0SbW8kbmGOCxv4JLyKjDELnlMzLdp53Jj7bvJ1fLOZd0yiMm9bTwh6cJUPyIKRvpWneY_rY1ThJdKwaHukaqvZYp1G17AFjA

FROM THE DESK OF HER EMINENCE
MADILEINE AILAISE-LOOXOIS FIDÉLITÉ COEUR FORTIER PASSEREAU DE GRAND VERTU
THE MINISTER OF INFORMATION
dpUyxOI1NvrWj4PTnTo-SxbyXm-77pywsM0XoZc87cQ04yZXpQZxvJNXw9MeorqaKtGpph37CzewXA1acVcB1jMvMCxAcbUw_HLBIIa_zutRpGgLHpGBkJ5lSyNyj57jSA3M6JHdiq8SoiY7QOnp6tEEhLEa8EEW3BFihQu0mKayZaVkqvcCJxEqZ5NUGQ

Welcome to a new and exciting day, people of Regalia. A day where order and grace prevail under the watchful eye of our radiant gouverneur and the crown. No longer will treasonous whisperings and savagery go unanswered, no longer will we entertain notions of idleness.

Welcome, my dear fellow citizens, to security.​

Poursuite des Travaux
All overt employees of the Ministry of Information will be invited to meet with the information minister over the course of the next week. All covert operatives will be informed of any new orders through the appropriate channels. All those wishing to join in the Ministry of Information's work should write so a meeting can be arranged.​

Un Remède Contre la Barbarie
Civilization is the flaming sword that beats back savagery. The empire which we all have the blessing of living within is its champion, its wielder. No longer shall this empire be constrained by naysayers and philistines. The Ministry of Information will cultivate a private list of any who oppose the empire's expansion or promote savagery. While the people of the empire may be permitted to debate the manner through which the empire will expand, they are not permitted to question the necessity of its expansion. To do so is to deny thousands a better existence, one of culture and meaning. Those on this list will face referral to the Truth Ministry, Law Ministry, or other public or private state action at the Information Minister and State Governor's discretion.​

Les Épines de la Fleur
Just as some dark necessities are required to maintain an environment of class and dignity, so must certain actions be taken to accomplish the mission of civilization and culture in Regalia. Over the course of my tenure, I intend to authorize any such actions necessary to smooth the path of the empire. Like thorns guard the beauty of the rose from unclean hands, this ministry will guard the guiding light of the gouverneur's state.​

Le Serpent Écrasé
Regalians first duty is to order, culture, and empire. Do not be led astray by the promises of this "firelord". If you are, rest assured dear citizen, the state will do what is necessary to correct your mistake.​

Signed and sealed by,

Madileine Ailaise-Looxois Fidélité Coeur Fortier Passereau de Grand Vertu
Minister of Information​

Contact me over discord at Reading#1799 to arrange a meeting with Madileine. Please avoid discussing MOI activities OOCly. You cannot have IC secrecy without OOC secrecy.