Missing Dog. Large Reward.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Numbless, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Numbless

Numbless confused child Supremium

[!] The following missive seemed hastily produced, and some of these flyers around Regalia would have smudged ink.

[​IMG]
    TO ALL REGALIAN CITIZENS,

My precious pooch Minou has been KIDNAPPED by the one called Kurahe. He is a white poodle with impeccable fur, and if his kidnapper has not removed it, a pink-and-gold designer collar with the Belrose crest. He responds best to commands in d'Ithanie, but can understand basic ones in Common. After the kidnapping attempt last spring, I had him hostage trained, so he knows exactly what to do in situations such as these. Even so, there is a 500 Regal reward for his safe return to me, alongside a year's worth of Château Cérilly wine.

And, to Kurahe, you will rue the day you took my precious companion from me. I will make it my personal mission to see you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you,

[​IMG]

Countess of Cérilly
    Foreign Commisioner
    [​IMG]

(credit: @AyashaChan)

[​IMG]

ooc tags: @WildSages

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

"... What is it with people and taking beloved pets." A certain Revenant mutters, upon spotting one of these fliers in Crookback. "Does no one remember what happened last time when someone took a noblewoman's dog?"

• Educated Educated x 1
  3. Numbless

Numbless confused child Supremium

REWARD CLAIMED.