Archived Miners Shout!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
/m shout
a area pulse will fire and double check blocks around the user and fix glitched blocks while mining or whatever else.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Uh, what even is the purpose of this?

I think he's going after the fix for invisible blocks while mining due to lag and block break being out of sync. I don't even know how someone would start to code to fix this.

After you use Super Giga Drill Breaker (or whatever the name is) or Super Breaker (you know, those mcmmo abilities) and destroy a big amount of blocks, some of them will eventually start glitching. (e.g. they are invisible for you, but they are still there).
That's why I do a relog everytime I use one of those abilities. No need to waste time to create a plugin, if you can just relog.

The quickest fix to this is just right clicking around the area that is causing you problems. When you right click on a missing (or glitched) block, it will reappear as normal.

The blocks only normally glitch up unless you're lagging badly, as the MCMMO abilities finish up(last 1-2 seconds). All you have to do is log out and back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.