• Let me just throw myself at you.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Yeet?

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Mid_exe

The Georgest of all the Foremans
Reaction score

UFLNQFX5FpZ6oLnK0fE5Me_7Lx_NgrGMJkx4meE8ujD-aF5GXBgDzAvziBgS7cgE-_4iZ_lvJWlkUZVIzDs1tfSlJ6fuIIIXEYFo6BQIamaGT3FHghW4iOydjfSuvUCxt0sd7HCu

h2R7cQ8rFo9VWMG1ZQYkGnqQhWHUXkBPL8yOqmohFQr64GXhebv_HcP5IKbcNNpnB0cCUZ4Tz0bQ_OKULEC68w4OUsAOaB0k-wYA2VDroh1tZUOKErA6GDbFNeQHoqXr3NvlQerI

dZGTvv-gePabAwLuythfmAx-deEikvxCcx9D72cCcpcitI250WFxVoWuhzAConAsiEiMd_RwAf0wSOnOocGEZvr8_S5uFGIYluyWsemUB9C8FhTrI4G3zEdI2pIDysCeyG5vEGAI

Woah! Look i'm back doing this again, Since i'm too lazy to literally just change up my old art shop.. I made a new one! TADAAAA!
Plz this is a cry for help

UFLNQFX5FpZ6oLnK0fE5Me_7Lx_NgrGMJkx4meE8ujD-aF5GXBgDzAvziBgS7cgE-_4iZ_lvJWlkUZVIzDs1tfSlJ6fuIIIXEYFo6BQIamaGT3FHghW4iOydjfSuvUCxt0sd7HCu

-WcTxNtOzi8_vWFcijp7CNf-k4lAkbd94-s1yiwQutY_1kZ3On7y_PgO-y1hrsWlZEYXmg4Kx-iWojkzOQ3jByqHU9R-b95w75AI4gGw7eUS6HLsvW4Yo9tOLeDFyrEM_6lvYabp

So. Above is my pricing chart, when commissioning me please be sure what you want and what type so my life is easier. All of the prices are in GPD {Great British Pound} since i'm always broke and like having some money in my bank.~

Now for my examples! YA YEEET!! Yes I know there's alot of Isladorks..

Nevrox_masked.png

iclen_doodles_colour.png

Concepts.png

iWehuo2hYOziFFgT3WJ7pbt438Rbipts2WJiQ3t5y32w8dwDsVsixK_nVheMAlXydwolvF8IhOaWoyXOPRv0iFvkVUmPG39YRnDgdRcUNjnx3iTW_Nvg2QpvhrTO_VFpknq5BjMF

0r-TGwwHLlGnCu78SvlTQkhqgf_5rF8Aoq5rVKJ2EnGyerDm3Gp6OXwH4y6dK58ax9pb2TtEtDtS6iJaslgehVRFZlGkFMelkbTFYqHM4O7kKMmaPDn55AL8HmkDDRqKa5c_-x9m

OkBOZ9cyPIRoZxAPsV7ovuUos93WIXmnv5Gl0OQ9opy9TJonEcAzIBynLHrZLG5YYWZXec5HIxpH7WQsJglyV9AeV792b7kTJlk4eoAcwv3dnzXwxEweklx4MgVjiQQhb6NUyTEj

4qHy67EQmaonZCWXWllkcLFNM44iZ9V6YhsQwCYtxS1858p6pgx8KQc6UWCD-aOsggTCg_RLJCmRx1i7wU-OE0Y-Lsfues4L2cY6MNFRRgO6vrrgjsDYaktvFCbCMDrWcKt0XRQ8

6MKyMb90xr97l9FucwKS77xN6o5nzvfXOAtjf9koW-YVSi1jdIhM6UD8rPxMnD2-CLdy1jG8ZGju-GVWR5cZEZtpeOqtOlBaIuCJSGvpJSLzYiYg9tqI2nVYBUm2knOk7Als0Hw_

Ud1e6c4o85d04zf77T6rCCBr6kyX2FRXbMHBsiUYea8qqN3fcMx3_uUN6RZtLBqI2Gb0t5xO0sDqVyW-SLhYmctDRQ44jtoTgt1fC7Y6NTcFVLHPGbaqpLK5Z0uqL5TyK2gFPt6w

yu4goD4dXkTJoJsVuTU_atAD2ussF3oASohIXlpi-tanV-fZNGTr6vp3RK3HF5CZfPdFam6ujp7w9LxFk-YXIPjApeBQcPb_p-cRAlmM2p5b6EJ50tlXll2xggOkYAnfrASA7djC

Boring rules but please read them anyway.

Rules:
- First of all, I will not draw anything NSFW.
- I would ask for a few references e.g. art, real life references of other forms if you have it.
- I have the right to refuse or cancel any art piece if I find it uncomfortable or I am unable to complete it.
- Please be patient when I am doing your commission since I don't do this as a job and I obviously have more things to do. However if it has been over two weeks feel free to PM me about it to see what's going on.
- I will be branding the sketches and final piece up until payment is received then I will decrease the watermark to the corner.
- All payments are to be made to my paypal account.
- Payments are in the currency GBP Since I am British so ensure you check how much you will be paying in USD or other.
- If you will be using my art for something publicly I would appreciate being credited.

So you may now ask, "How do I get your art?" Simple! Fill in this application in the forums or send it over to me personally over discord for a quicker response.​

Art Commission Template:

IGN:
Character Name:
Link to character sheet and references:
Type of art {List above}:
Extra characters?:
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny:
Tag me: @Mid_exe

Commission List!:

First Slot : @mcmann
Second Slot: Empty
Third Slot: Empty

Last edited:
IGN:Argens_Aegis
Character Name: Senna Ardelander
Link to character sheet and references: Char Sheet https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/senna-ardelander.77181/
I'll note, She has multiple body mods, namely:
Left and Right Lobes Pierced
Left Industrial Pierced
Right Helix Pierced
Right Orbital Pierced
A stonesung Solacrox gem on her right forearm in the shape of a star.
All the piercings are a dark metal, undetermined as to what.
References
usXM2Zu.png
Senna's Braid
6a00d8358081ff69e201b7c874eb1b970b-pi

A good example of Senna's General demeanor and dress, also pose.
e8bb3dbb56e40c901ad5c2d6084b90a9.png

Piercing Reference, just a general, but should show you what each would look like
ear-piercing-diagram-450x308.jpg
Type of art {List above}: Full Body, Full Colour
Extra characters?: None

tumblr_oqsnsmFRbu1rbzmc9o1_400.gif

Last edited:
IGN: Sujitation
Character Name:
(For Someone, needing to pm)
Link to character sheet and references: (Will pm)
Type of art {List above}: Waist-up color
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: ;33
@Mid_exe

IGN:Argens_Aegis
Character Name: Senna Ardelander
Link to character sheet and references: Char Sheet https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/senna-ardelander.77181/
I'll note, She has multiple body mods, namely:
Left and Right Lobes Pierced
Left Industrial Pierced
Right Helix Pierced
Right Orbital Pierced
A stonesung Solacrox gem on her right forearm in the shape of a star.
All the piercings are a dark metal, undetermined as to what.
References
usXM2Zu.png
Senna's Braid
6a00d8358081ff69e201b7c874eb1b970b-pi

A good example of Senna's General demeanor and dress, also pose.
e8bb3dbb56e40c901ad5c2d6084b90a9.png

Piercing Reference, just a general, but should show you what each would look like
ear-piercing-diagram-450x308.jpg
Type of art {List above}: Full Body, Full Colour

tumblr_oqsnsmFRbu1rbzmc9o1_400.gif

IGN: Sujitation
Character Name:
(For Someone, needing to pm)
Link to character sheet and references: (Will pm)
Type of art {List above}: Waist-up color
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: ;33
@Mid_exe

Heyyya! Both of ya are accepted, I'll likely start on these tomorrow if I can~

IGN: Ynzy
Character Name: Na'vos Novath
Link to character sheet and references: Beep I will PM you some refs over Disc. <3
Type of art {List above}: Full body full color
Extra characters?: None (Maybe a weasel)
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: T-T-T-TAAARGET This one kills me

IGN: Ynzy
Character Name: Na'vos Novath
Link to character sheet and references: Beep I will PM you some refs over Disc. <3
Type of art {List above}: Full body full color
Extra characters?: None (Maybe a weasel)
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: T-T-T-TAAARGET This one kills me

Accepted! Will pm ya over discord for details!

I'm closing the shop for now due to myself not having a lot of motivation, really sorry to those who wished to commission me. Hope you all understand.

I will only be taking personal commissions when I feel I can provide.

Last edited:
Okay folks! I'm in need of money fast for personal reasons so i'm opening the shop once more but only going to be doing Bust shots since it's less draining than full body pieces! Of course read above before you apply and I'll get to you shortly! Thank you!

IGN: Heheheh
Character Name: Aubrey Silevon, you know her
Link to character sheet and references: I'll dm u hun
Type of art {List above}: Bust, full color, lemme throw money at u
Extra characters?: No
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: Beep beep you sad fuck.webp

IGN: mcmann
Character Name: Noelle Peirgarten
Link to character sheet and references: I'll send you refs in DMs on Discord, here is link to char sheet.
Type of art {List above}: Full body, full color
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: Hehehe...

IGN: mcmann
Character Name: Noelle Peirgarten
Link to character sheet and references: I'll send you refs in DMs on Discord, here is link to char sheet.
Type of art {List above}: Full body, full color
Give me your best meme, video or whatever you feel is funny: Hehehe...

Acceptarooo