Na'vos Eldarin Novath

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Ynzy, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "Just because you do bad things,
    doesn't always make you the bad guy."
    -Na'vos Eldrian Novath

Basic Information

• Full Name: Na’vos Eldrian Novath (Na'v for short)
    • Alias: The Wendigo
    • Race: Cielothar (Exiled former Aiel)
    • Vampire Bloodline: Shilot (Active)
    • Sexuality: Straight
    [​IMG]
    Skill Information

Total Points: 50 (+50 Age points +10 Hobby points +10 Talent points)
    Leftover Points: 5 (Age) 3 (Talent)

Core Group

• Medical Science: 20 (+20 Age points)
    • Alchemy Science: 10 (+10 Age points)
    • Ritualism: 12 (+12 Age points)
    • Arcanology: 3 (+3 Age points)
    Hobby Group
    • Horticulture Art: 10 (+ 5 Hobby points + 5 Racial boost)
    • Theater Art: 2 (+2 Age)
    Talent Group
    • Vocal Singing: 3 (+3 Talent points)
    Physical Stat
    • Horticulture Art (10/2=5)
    • Body Shape: Average
    • Body Fat: Average
    Languages
    • Common
    • Plains Elven (Learned as a child)
    [​IMG]
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

Vampire Mutations (Active)
    Vinteaar Lingua
    Vinteaar Drawling
    Vinteaar Mist
    Vinteaar Elegance

Ritualist Spells

• Ritualist Blood-Mend
    • Ritualist Projection
    • Ritualist Uprooting
    • Ritualist Marrowsmith
    Ritualist Aesthetics
    • Ritualist Masking
    • Pagan Mutationism
    • Ritualist Fearsmith
    • Ritualist Beast-Speak
    Mutations
    Exist Ocular (Silver)
    Exist Carry
    Exist Sight
    Pagan Horn (Deer)
    Pagan Sight (Bobcat)
    Pagan Soil
    Pagan Ancient
    Racial Spells
    • Healing Grace (Racial given) (Inactive)
    • Racial Familiar (Red eyed Tea-cup pig)
    Arcanology
    • Curing Knowledge
    [​IMG]
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Silver, swirling white mist (Exist Mutation)
    • Eye Shape: Bobcat (Pagan Mutation = Active)
    • Hair Color: Light Brown
    • Hair Style: Cut to shoulder length
    • Skin Color: Lightly paled
    • Clothing: Leathers, bones, furs and plant matter.
    • Height: 5’7”
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Personality And Abilites

• Alignment
      • Chaotic Good
    • Personality Type
      • The Consul
    • Religion
      • Personal Faith (10/10)
    Life Story
    • Na'vos was born in a small Cielothar village in the heart of the plains of Daendroque. Deep in the woods, not far from the village, would stand a Kathar tribe, which would frequently visit them in the night. They would steal from the village in the cover of darkness, and sometimes even outright attack people. Due to this, stories would begin to spread, telling of the monsters in the woods that would snatch up children that stayed out late.
    • However, as Na’vos grew older, his curiosity of the story's origins grew. He set himself on the path to figuring out the true culprit of these kidnappings. At first, his studies led him to believe that the Silver Skinwalkers were to blame. Though with time he eventually learned the truth of the matter. As time went on, he started to understand more and more of the group, often sneaking off into the woods to watch and study them from a distance. It was from his studies that he learned that this Kathar tribe was struggling with food. While their practices seemed odd, the Kathar seemed to be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible. It was from this odd behavior that went against Na'vos' teachings that caused him to grow even more interested, even going as far as to show himself to the tribe and explain why he was there. To him, they seemed hesitant at first and some even looking like they might attack. However, they soon began to accept him with a degree of caution and he did the same.
    • It was at that time that Na’vos decided to find a way to bring about a peaceful unity between his people and this tribe. First starting his studies in making medicine and how to properly use it. Then extending his knowledge into the realm of ritualism, knowing that while he is going to offer aid some may still try to attack him. He quickly learned that he had a knack for the realm of the arcane, finding understanding spells and abilities to be extremely easy for him. He'd also take this knowledge to the Kathar tribe, having them educate and show him what they knew as well. Teaching him of mutations and eventually even helping give him some that he didn't know about.
    • Outside of his studies and daily duties, Na'vos held his family and friends on a pedestal, often viewing them as more important than himself. He grew up treasuring the people he cares about and holds a great deal of respect for them. It is this care and love that drives him everyday to get better. And it was also this same care and love that pushed him to leave his home, knowing that he wouldn't find all the knowledge he needed there. So he turned his eyes to the world ahead of him, packing the essentials he needed he would set out, with eyes on the first place he would expect to find answers...Regalia.
    • Na’vos first steps into Regalia instantly pulled him into the undercity, where he met a number of people who were direct enemies to his faith and his people. But all of them were in need in some way. It pained him to see so many people struggling and dying, so he began making an attempt to offer medical aid to those who needed it. While it wasn’t much, it was the best he could offer.
    • It was around this time that Na'vos decided to begin work on a group dedicated to giving the outcast a safe place where they can find food, shelter and help. A home for any and all who would be willing to follow the rules set out before them.
    • However, it was this kindness and compassion that would come to nip him in the heels. As time went on and he became more and more trusting of the undercity dwellers he would eventually slip under the guidance of an exiled woman. She showed him nothing but compassion and even protected him when presented with a threat. He began to trust this woman more than the others he had come across. Despite her words of abandonment from Estel.
    • Then one day the trust he held in his people was betrayed, being broken and threatened by his people needlessly for the care he showed for others. Threatening that if he didn’t abandon those he called his friends that he would be fully abandoned by Estel’s grace as well. It was at this time when Na’vos began to dream of a fragment floating deep in the void. It spoke to him about living for what you care about, to find happiness however you see it fit. He felt the fragments decaying vines wrap around his soul and call to him. Telling him that to find this happiness he would have to destroy the ones who wronged him, who would abandon others. It was after several dreams that he chose to follow this fragments call, still continuing to have them every night and each one becoming more and more vivid.
      [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Ynzy, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

3. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

Approved.

4. Ynzy

@Arendan Updated his age as will as the profs to be compliant with the new system.

5. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Hello there. I'll be picking this up for staff review!

6. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved.

7. Ynzy

@Katiesc Updated this old AF character to dust him off some.

8. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved.

9. Ynzy

@Katiesc Rather big update. I changed up his backstory some as well as added in vampire mutations as well took out the personality questions in favor for the second option just to make the app not so cluttered. I also added an Alias, though I am not sure how lore compliant it is. I know there are a couple things geared towards the theme of Wendigos but I figured since there were Skinwalkers then the Cielothar might have something they call a Wendigo as well. Changes made in Blurple

#9 Ynzy, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  10. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.