Mi Sol

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by _Owlet, Oct 8, 2019.

1. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[Theme Song]

[​IMG]

275ac - Chrysant War

Loud crashes and screams echoed outside the crumbling shelter. Valeyra let out a quiet whine “They’re getting closer, mi amor.” She commented, before looking down to the severely wounded soldier resting upon her lap, carefully she drew her fingertips along his brow line, brushing his bloodied hair away from his face. “There is still time, if you just drink my bl-”

“Val..you know that’s not what I want. I want to live and die an ailor, mi corazón. You should of never come back here, you knew it was dangerous.”
    The brunette daen soldier coughed, crippling in pain as his hand shot to his wounded chest. Pulping and coagulated blood dirtied his muddied hands. His chest rising and falling with immense strain and struggle.

The redhead shook in fear, all the charismatic and enthusiasm that was once thriving and overflowing from the perky altalar had all but vanished, shaking in pure terror “But..I can fight and take you home. I will take you ho-” Her eyes began to glow red with vampirism, the sight of so much blood began to draw on her thirst, though she forced herself into submission and control, grunting every so often. Gnawing her teeth together.

A loud clatter from a nearby cannon shook the shelter to its core, a rumbling shake caused debris to fall from the ceiling and clatter upon the boggy floor. “It is getting closer, hermosa. You must leave before the shelter caves in.” he wheezed out painfully, still clutching his chest. Lightly giving her a nudge with one palm, painting her arm in red. “I know you are capable of fighting, but I do not want you to risk your life over a dying man.”

Large hot tears began to fill within the blue eyed nelfin, shaking her head with a clench of her jaw. Letting out a loud defiant shout “No! You are not dying there is...you can…-How am I supposed to leave you here to die!” Her cries became loud sobs, the lanky woman shuddering in sorrow. Hastily brushing his hair away from his brow, to gaze down at his bearded chiseled face. “Everything we planned, for the future-”

“You will still live that future.. you will live on, and keep me in your memory. If you die here, we both disappear into the air, no one to remember us.” With this he removed his hands from his chest, allowing the blood to simply seep out and begin to drip upon the dusty debris covered floor. “ Te amo, mi sol.” grasping her face between his palms he settled his forehead atop of hers, savouring every last second. Before placing a solitude kiss between her brows. “-Now GO!” he yelled with his might, pushing the woman forcefully with all his remaining strength. Using the last morsel of energy he could, to move himself off from her lap and over to the wall in a slumped uncomfortable position, groaning in agony. Though the darkening of his eyes and the pale-ness growing upon his face told a story of the reaper approaching.

Valeyra fell backwards at the push, landing into the doorway of the once sturdy shelter, now crumbling to pieces. With a sorrow-laden sob she rose to her feet, staring at the man in a momentary panic, memorising each and every feature. His soft brown eyes, tanned olive skin, curly waves of hazel. Her desperate attempts of taking a mental photographic image was halted by a further, but closer thunder of cannon fire, causing the ground beneath them to shake.

Closing her eyes the red transitioned back to blue. Her words coming out broken and in pieces, strained at her shuddering state “I love you, Marcello…” Before hastily falling out of the doorway, and clambering up the broken staircase to above ground. Clutching a palm to her chest as she stifled her sorrowful whines, hot tears slipping down her dust covered face, exiting the underground shelter right before it’s collapse.

~~~~

“Val..we have customers.” Azari uttered in her monotonous voice, jabbing the half asleep drooling redhead upon the counter, with her finger.

As she opened her eyes the whole room appeared a blur, her usual cheery smile dropped to a more solemn one, her brow creased for a moment. The memories of her past flooding into her sleeping state has shaken all the way through to her bones, blinking quickly she swiftly returned to her usual self, smiling at the customer.

“Oh Hello! Sorry, silly me falling asleep! What can I get you?”

-------------------------------------

OOC Note:
    This is a brief flash back to my altalars past! It's canon and several more flashbacks will be posted in time, and added to my signature!​

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 _Owlet, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. JoyShake

JoyShake Deceptively unwholesome

I didn't cry. A lot.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1