Preserved Sheet Merina Rosencratz

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
I changed quite a bit of things tonight, those being:
  • Redid the life story entirely
  • Switched out the Stealthy trait for Leveia magic
  • Added Skill section
I have permission as a Trustee here if you need!
@HydraLana (?)

Re-Review
  • Is her weapon of choice still fists and running away despite her magic?
  • The Cielothar mage that teaches her could not have lived on Eriu-Innis for longer than 3-6 months. Regalia is incredibly fickle about who and who can't live there, especially when it comes to Elves due to the Claith's worship of them and would have deported her quickly.
Please tag me once the edits are done in green @AtticCat

Is her weapon of choice still fists and running away despite her magic?
Oops, I'll fix that
The Cielothar mage that teaches her could not have lived on Eriu-Innis for longer than 3-6 months. Regalia is incredibly fickle about who and who can't live there, especially when it comes to Elves due to the Claith's worship of them and would have deported her quickly.
How do you think I should go about her not having been to Regalia until 18? Could the Cielothar possibly have taken her to (I'll have to research) where else Elf land she's from?

Oops, I'll fix that

How do you think I should go about her not having been to Regalia until 18? Could the Cielothar possibly have taken her to (I'll have to research) where else Elf land she's from?
I'm only stating that her being picked up as the mage's assistant/apprentice would have been much quicker and not lasted the two years as implied in the life story. Once they had left, they could have gone wherever they wanted.

I'm only stating that her being picked up as the mage's assistant/apprentice would have been much quicker and not lasted the two years as implied in the life story. Once they had left, they could have gone wherever they wanted.
Alright, I'll change that up when I get home if I have time- might mean that her whole teenage section will be changed up

Re-Review
  • Is her weapon of choice still fists and running away despite her magic?
  • The Cielothar mage that teaches her could not have lived on Eriu-Innis for longer than 3-6 months. Regalia is incredibly fickle about who and who can't live there, especially when it comes to Elves due to the Claith's worship of them and would have deported her quickly.
Okay! Changed her weapon of choice and changed that they went to Daendroc due the fact that many Cielothars seem to be from there- the majority of the life story edits were made in the life chronicles section in green!

Last change for a bit, hopefully, I edited her personality! All in pink!
@HydraLana

Addition of two weaknesses that I felt since they were played should be added to her application; those being mentally weak and addict. All edits made in green.

Other edits are the changing of preferred weapon from "magic or fleeing" to "'magic or simply dagger", addition to life story about recent events, addition of languages known, updates to relationships, and other expansion edits.

@HydraLana

Common: 8/10 Speaking; 5/10 Reading; 4/10 Writing
Claith: 10/10 Speaking; 0/10 Reading; 0/10 Writing
Modern Elven: 9/10 Speaking; 8/10 Reading; 8/10 Writing
How come she has such a high level in all of these despite possessing no formal schooling and living on Eriu-Innis for less than half her life.

How come she has such a high level in all of these despite possessing no formal schooling and living on Eriu-Innis for less than half her life.
I can lower Claith come to think of it towards a six or something, but she often speaks it
As for Elven, she basically grew up speaking that since she was a child as Claith speak it and she lived with a Cielothar for a decade after she left. She was taught how to read and write in it by her mentor, the Cielothar.

As for Common reading and writing, I could lower it? I suppose they're a little high, she was taught how to read and write a bit for the past almost year by Hamelin D'Vaud.

I can lower Claith come to think of it towards a six or something, but she often speaks it
As for Elven, she basically grew up speaking that since she was a child as Claith speak it and she lived with a Cielothar for a decade after she left. She was taught how to read and write in it by her mentor, the Cielothar.

As for Common reading and writing, I could lower it? I suppose they're a little high, she was taught how to read and write a bit for the past almost year by Hamelin D'Vaud.
She is an adult and is balancing work, magical knowledge and learning a new language. Feel free to knock it down if you would like and don't tag me when you do because its up to you as I re-approve this.

Changed Merina's magic to elemental due to preference change. I will not be switching her magic form again past this unless it is to add more spells as she ages. Sorry for all the updates, this is the last for a while. Edits made in red. @HydraLana

Changed Merina's magic to elemental due to preference change. I will not be switching her magic form again past this unless it is to add more spells as she ages. Sorry for all the updates, this is the last for a while. Edits made in red. @HydraLana
Re-approved.

School: School of Elemental & Mind
Level: Student - 3 spells
→ Wellen: Firewave - Learned at age 14
→ Aimenn: Magentic Bend - Learned at age 16

Ashayata: Visage Mirage - Learned age 18
Decided that since mages can now cast from any school of magic as long as it is in the same category (Exist/Void) that I would replace one of Merina's spells with a Mind one- Ashayata. She'll be practicing elemental and mind magic if approved again. @HydraLana

Decided that since mages can now cast from any school of magic as long as it is in the same category (Exist/Void) that I would replace one of Merina's spells with a Mind one- Ashayata. She'll be practicing elemental and mind magic if approved again. @HydraLana
If you change this character one more time within the next month, I am rejecting it. You need to stick with and keep edits in effect for longer than the two week bursts you have been having.

For now, re-approved.

My Review:
  • You still have a Special Permission section, please remove it.
  • She possesses 22 Cultural Points while her age is 21, please correct this.
  • Her life story is over the 900 word limit, please cut it down.
Tag me once the edits have been done in green @AtticCat

Hi, Hydra! I was curious if I would be allowed to have Merina have a Seraphalo Necklace. I know it's considered rare, but due to the fact that not a lot of people know about it/use it, I think it would be fair enough to not consider it too much for myself to hold one- as I also will be having my own character affected by it not someone else's. (So Merina would be affected by memory loss, not someone else's character unless they were to steal the necklace from her.) I'd also like to add that it wouldn't unreasonable for her to get her hands on one, especially not knowing what it does, as she does enjoy collecting jewelry and has been involved with criminals so her running into a black market merchant and purchasing one is not impossible.

https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Seraphalo
@HydraLana

Hi, Hydra! I was curious if I would be allowed to have Merina have a Seraphalo Necklace. I know it's considered rare, but due to the fact that not a lot of people know about it/use it, I think it would be fair enough to not consider it too much for myself to hold one- as I also will be having my own character affected by it not someone else's. (So Merina would be affected by memory loss, not someone else's character unless they were to steal the necklace from her.) I'd also like to add that it wouldn't unreasonable for her to get her hands on one, especially not knowing what it does, as she does enjoy collecting jewelry and has been involved with criminals so her running into a black market merchant and purchasing one is not impossible.

https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Seraphalo
@HydraLana
It's not a forbidden substance in terms of acquiring it so you are free to do so. Just be sure its not a large piece or anything like that, it is rare for a reason.

It's not a forbidden substance in terms of acquiring it so you are free to do so. Just be sure its not a large piece or anything like that, it is rare for a reason.
I was just going to do a small piece on a necklace, perhaps the size of a quarter!

Character Permanently Shelved! Had a great time playing her but I believe her days are over as being an active character.
@HydraLana