Maybe it's time to let the old ways die

Milo ran a hand through his ginger curls in an attempt to tame them, being somewhat tossled by the late summer winds, flowing free around his face. Dark bags rested beneath his eyes and yawns seemed to be constantly attacking the young man.

It takes a lot to change a man
Hell, it takes a lot to try

Leaning back Milo let his hair fall from his face, eyes gazing out from the tree he sat in at the people entering and exiting the tavern he was watching.

Nobody knows what awaits for the dead

Most importantly he was looking for Amber. She had disappeared without a trace one day when they were almost 15 and he hadn't heard from her up until a few days ago. He was sat outside Elliot and Justin house waiting for the pair, he could barely remember why he wanted them now, when Amber had appeared. Neither recognised eachother, both adults only remembering the children they used to be.

Some folks just believe in the things they've heard
And the things they read

He hadn't been a child for years, though. Milo had had to grow up long ago and leave behind that happy, carefree side of him. It wasn't like he'd wanted to. The young man had been thrust into the adult way of life and had needed to find a way to survive in it.

I'm glad I can't go back to where I came from
I'm glad those days are gone, gone for good

He rarely got himself into dangerous situations anymore, only really doing so when a close friend or those he considered family were at risk. Milo was also mentally getting better, with more self awareness, even having ambitions now in life.

But if I could take spirits from my past and bring' 'em here
You know I would, you know I would

The man no longer stole, he made his living singing for money, his guitar he had bought cheap off a traveler accompanying him.

Nobody speaks to God these days

He also didn't wait for people anymore. Those who had left him were gone in Milo's eyes; they were never coming back, Amber being the only exception.

I'd like to think he's looking down and laughing at our ways

Pulling his guitar from where it was strapped on his back he began to play a few chords, a leg falling down to make room for the instrument. Milo kept his eyes trained on the tavern though, still wanting to try and catch a glimpse of Amber.

When I was a child they tried to fool me
Said the worldly man was lost and that the hell was real

The young man didn't know where she spent her time these days, didn't know if she'd dated anybody after they broke up, didn't know if she'd come back into contact with any of her blood family or even if she'd made something of herself elsewhere.

Well, I've seen hell in Reno
And this world's one big ol'

All he knew was she had spent time out of Regalia as she deemed herself as unsafe to be around others in her current state. He knew she was still a Vampire when she said that, he'd never doubted the fact she would avoid being cured.

Catherine wheel
Spinnin' still

She sounded a lot like he had when they were younger. Milo had always feared he was a burden or a nuisance to others, but now he was older he could see how childish his fears really were.

Milo chuckled lightly when he saw confused commoners trying to figure out where the music was coming from, still strumming a gentle tune. The wind blew his hair back into his face, causing the man to sigh and halt his playing and slide his guitar onto his back once more. He took the ribbon from around his wrist, tied his hair up and made his way down from the tree.

It takes a lot to change your plans
Hella drain to change your mind

Moving away from the base of the tree he took up a somewhat slow pace, heading away from the tavern and going to find a good place to set up with his guitar to carry on what he now called his life.

Oh, maybe it's time to let the old ways die

Here's another one! I recently aged Milo up to almost 20 years old and my lord is he tall. I'm still not fully used to referring to him as man instead of boy but I'll get used to it eventually. Gonna miss rping the awkward teen so I'm hoping to get one of my many ideas for another char sorted soon so new chars on the way! I appreciate everyone who reads these as it means a lot for somebody to read and perhaps even life what I write. Well, peace out ya'll
-Kaiden.

@Diaprit @Faith_Bug @bxrnes @xXFizzyFoxXx @__TheDarkLord__ @YunYun (these are legit the only ppl I can think of that ik are either mentioned in this or should know of the aging XD)

This actually touched me heart. Every time I read one of these I die. (Btw Uri's Age is 17, because it fits with his personality and the rp storyline I'm in right now)

Nice work on all your little lore stories friend, I've been peering over them from time to time, - Keep it up and sooner or later I reckon you'll be writing some top notch stuff, practice will make perfect. (or at least better, paha.. We're always learning.)

Keep it up! :>

Nice work on all your little lore stories friend, I've been peering over them from time to time, - Keep it up and sooner or later I reckon you'll be writing some top notch stuff, practice will make perfect. (or at least better, paha.. We're always learning.)

Keep it up! :>
Thank you,that means a lot to know people read these and actually enjoy them. I'm hoping to get some done for my other chars too! (And from where I am in the writing world,you can only get better XD)

Last edited: