The Sounds Of Time

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Lionfiles, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Lionfiles

Lionfiles in love with aleksandra

The Sounds of Time

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The sound of the clock would never end. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. “Shut up,” could be heard from across the room. Aleksandra’s yell echoes across the empty hall. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Her hands shoot for her head, hoping to make the sounds stop. She groans, peering over to the clock on the wall. It had stopped. Why? Why did the clock stop? It didn’t seem to have any issues on the exterior. What had gone wrong? She steps towards it, placing her hand on the glass, sliding it down with a squeaking sound. “Why did you kill me, Aleksandra?” She turns around suddenly, looking for the voice in the room. “Was it for hatred? Was it for revenge? Was it for... greed?” Finally, her eyes lock on the man in the room. Her father, Voronkov, stood there, silently judging her. Aleksandra’s mouth opens but she can’t talk. She tries speaking, yelling, screaming even. Nothing will come out. “Why did you kill me,” he asks, stepping closer towards her. Voronkov places his hand on her jaw, gripping it tightly. “Tell me!” She shudders in fear, the memories from her childhood flooding back into her mind. Aleksandra continues to stand there, shivering at how much she isn’t able to fight back. Her hand reaches up, shaky and uneven, taking Voronkov’s. “I did it… Because you’re a despicable, loathsome, shameful, piece of shit,” she spits out, her heavy Vladno accent showing itself. “Is that all,” he asks, gripping her face tighter. “You needed to be replaced. Our family was in shambles. Your time is over, father. Mine has just begun.” His hand falls from her jaw as she looks down, the bloodied kriegsmesser in her hands. It was in her father’s torso, sticking through the other side. Drip-drop, drip-drop. The blood fell in time with the clock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Aleksandra’s eyes open as she sits up in bed, frantically looking about the room. Her vision lands on the clock to her left, the same, tick-tock as her dream. Her time had begun.

First of all, I wrote this in about ten minutes. Please don't judge me too hard. Anyways... I wanted to write something about how Aleksandra would feel after killing her father. It's definitely not something you'd get over in a day, or a week, or a year. It's something that takes time and continues to haunt you for a while. Another reason I wanted to write this was due to how Aleksandra is going to continue to change as time passes on. Her time has begun as the leader of her house. Thank you all for checking out this reading!

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2