• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Matters On The Arcane Affinity

Faith_Bug

Mirror Thrower
Reaction score
-Qpeuic163omWXPuD-Myx5-3p1mg32ob9gZmZmT0QKen9PM0eZ9sh4xO9YZSXHQJV93eXuh4YHN4T81jejePb_Ut6GOpnPgX9ZzkCKA92_Sppot4z59Ty1EQCVSaRBhT6qqlWMTM

6e92eea0e29b32748ae460f60b30dabd.jpg

Notices are put on noticeboards and random walls throughout the city of Regalia.
-Qpeuic163omWXPuD-Myx5-3p1mg32ob9gZmZmT0QKen9PM0eZ9sh4xO9YZSXHQJV93eXuh4YHN4T81jejePb_Ut6GOpnPgX9ZzkCKA92_Sppot4z59Ty1EQCVSaRBhT6qqlWMTM
To the Citizens of Regalia,

As many of you have heard, the Arcane Affinity was shut down, given the current issues with the owner. After speaking with the Lord Commissioner, I would like to announce the Arcane Affinity is back to operating, but under new ownership. I, Eilvaleth Aetris, have taken on this role to keep the shop from going under. Many enjoyed this shop, and it will continue to run under me instead.

On that note, some of the following conditions have been made:

- Viola Sylphryalhn has been taken off the staff team.
- Valenia Aetris is dismissed from work regarding the Arcane Affinity until further notice.
- If Viola or Valenia are to step foot in the Arcane Affinity shop, they are to be reported to the Metropolitan immediately.

As of now, the Arcane Affinity is back in business.

Signed,
Eilvaleth Aetris.

Viola's gaze trailed over yet another notice. She took her sweet time reading all that was written, likely making the Isldar with her wait.

"Oh-... Ember, we're open!"

She giggled, continuing on down the paper. Soon, her smile faded.

"...off... the staff team... I'M FIRED?!"

The half-Fin'ullen tore the paper off to hand it to Valenia.

@Saaber