Preserved Sheet Mateo Silva

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
last time I swear
Update as of 10/21/19:
  • Proficiency points reassigned, as Command Tactics felt like too much of a point sink that didn't particularly fit the characters original design and his ambitions. I've already spoken to the players that this change effects.
  • Life story updated to reflect these changes.
@Katiesc

sorry i'm indecisive
Update as of 12/26/19:
  • Proficiency points reassigned for a design around Command Tactics once again, because I want my mercenaries back. Hobby points have also been assigned.
  • Life story updated.
  • Personality paragraphs reworded.
@Katiesc

hi it's me again
Update as of 3/24/20:
  • Character is taking a slightly different direction, so proficiency points have been reassigned! Mainly, the 20 in Command tactics have been removed because I never once used them and I enjoy Mateo more as a lone mercenary than a military leader.
  • Life story updated to match, and all major changes are in blue!
@Katiesc

Major Update! [10/7/20]
I was unhappy with Mateo in his previous build, so I've changed him to the school of Regalian Rangers. This obviously changes his character a great deal, so all relevant changes and the new proficiency build have been marked in red!

@Katiesc