Massivecraft Server Review!

Mafrorific

Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all, I just published my first MassiveReview of the MassiveCraft server! MonMarty and Levers were kind enough to join me and share many of their perspectives on the awesomeness that is MassiveCraft.

If you'd like to see more MassiveCraft videos (I'm considering doing a series of short videos, one on each of the MassiveCraft plugins), please let me know here and/or give the video a like.

And here's a link to my introduction on the forums, for those thinking "umm...whose this guy?"

http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/considering-taking-over.31015/

Cheers!

Mafro

Glad to see you are enjoying Massive and helping to spread the word.

On the flip side it was great to hear about typical experiences elsewhere and thus get confirmation that I chose wisely when I came to MassiveCraft vs everywhere else. I started playing minecraft two summers ago, tried about five other servers, but when I came to Massive in Oct. '13, I knew this was "the one". Haven't even considered spending time anywhere else!

This is a great video! I really enjoyed this, and it was interesting to hear your opinion.

@Chanter_ YER ON YOUTUBE. CONGRATS.

Also, nice video m8. <3

@Chanter_ YER ON YOUTUBE. CONGRATS.

Also, nice video m8. <3
I'm famous now
I also feel bad about dissing his book before xD

Anyways, great video. It's pretty cool to see someone make a video review of massivecraft (I think @PariahFolk may have made one, but thats the only other I can think of). You really showed how awesome the community is.

In addition, stop jumping over all those leaves. Hold crouch and right click to sneak right through them.

Edit: Yeah, pariah made a review too, even if it is a little outdated now ^_^

Oh. I came up in chat in that video.

Anyways, that video was FREAKIN' AMAZING TO THE MAX. I'd be happy to see more from you.

Very well done :D