Archived Massivecraft Forums: On The Go?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeVikingNor

Just gone.
Reaction score
Just a pre-note sorta thing, I have no idea if this has been suggested or not, so I am just gonna roll with it.​
Massivecraft Forums:
The Massivecraft Forums is an online sight, where players of the wonderful server that is massivecraft.com can go and spend time with each other. Kind of like a real forum? Here, you can create character introductions, read others introductions, post threads on trade, money, e.t.c. You can also apply for things like factions and role play families!​
Massivecraft On the Go!
My ideas was that we created an app for the massivecraft forums! Usually, I like to check the massivecraft forums when I am outside of my home. Whether that be on a plane, in the car on a long road trip, whichever. I consider the forums a well structured social media sight.​
This app would be basically like the forums, it has all the gadgets and tip-top features.​
Pro's:
A good way for more people to get on the forums, on the go, in the car, e.t.c.​
If, say, we put it on the appstore, more people would see it therefor this would increase numbers of players not only on the forums, but on the Minecraft Server​
Con's:
Surely, if say you were using a smartphone to use this app, you wouldn't want to type a giant thread on such a small screen. (Perhaps on an iPad or tablet would be easier, if any)​
Not everyone has smartphones​
The admins already have a hard enough job on the forums, in game, e.t.c.​
It would cost quite a lot of money wouldn't you think?​
Anyways, that is my idea. Just a quick little idea I had in mind a few days ago.​
Thanks guys! Take care​
~BrunchingPadre​
Tell me what you think?​

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So this is the current vibe I am getting here:

1. The app would be useless because we can surely use internet for it on our smartphones
I mean yeah, you could but I was just thinking it would be kind of cool to have an easier way to navigate it.

Putting money, expenses, coding, programming, e.t.c aside, do you guys think this WOULD be a cool idea?

I'm on my tablet most of the time I'm on the forums. Everything works fine using Safari, with the exception of images bugging around most the time.

Ah, I feel the fool indeed Cayorion . My apologies. Had this open for a few hours while searching store inventories for a new mic to go get; this being one of the threads I was hoping to reply to and didnt see your answer. My bad. But sadly, when trying to access on my Android shift for compatibility, I can't seem to get the same result; Xen Foro just doesn't load. App wise I can see the interest as a set alone project, but as you stated it may already be compatible and my phone just can't recognize it.

Unfortunate.

I think both the MassiveCraft website and MC Forums are fine as-is. The only problem I ever have is occasionally crafting, most likely because of me using cellular data rather than wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.