Masquerade Dress Apparel!

Tell me fellas, how do you like the sssuitsss and dresssesss?

• My friend, you should've left this in the trash.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magivore

No Rest For The Wicked
Reaction score
"Hello, ladiesss and gentlemen! I am sure you all have heard of the simply Splendid Masquerade Festival, and sssome of you still do not have a dress nor a mask for it! Well, fear not, my friendsss! For I bring to you sssome lovely masks and suitsss for you all!"

{I am creating skins for anyone whom needs a skin for the Festival! Send a reply with a request for the skin, I will try to make it as close to as you request.}

"Thanksss to all of you for sssuch purchasing and such joy here for all these sssuits I am sending to all of you! Although, sssomething comes to mind... I made less suitsss than what people are liking... I do sssuppose some of you are going to sssee someone whom would perhaps be your sister or your brother! Haha!"

{Seriously though, lol I would laugh if two people downloading the same skin from here met each other at the Festival}

I will hasss one pleasssse;
An Elf with brown hair and dark blue eyesss and a masssk (Preferably darker coloured)
A deep brown ssssuit with a green belt
Deep brown leggingssss and bootsss
Also a sssigil on the back; a kite shaped ruby.
Thankssss

I would like one
Male squid man, with a red mask
A red tunic that stops at his waist, with "S" in black on the front, and an "A" in black on the back
No Noother details

Alright, here is the first Changed Skin, this is for you CelticWitch, to fix your older one, and you my friends I shall make yours any moment now!

Attachments

• sketch (1).png
    sketch (1).png
    1.5 KB · Views: 29
I would like one
Male squid man, with a red mask
A red tunic that stops at his waist, with "S" in black on the front, and an "A" in black on the back
No Noother details

Cay, you currently already have your skin set in which the way you have requested, do you wish for me to edit it a bit?

Perhaps I would like one too.
Female, Silver and Red Eyes.
A White mask covering the entire face.
(If you can, please keep the red cloak! If not, then just give my character a Blood-Red colored dress! Thanks!)

I will hasss one pleasssse;
An Elf with brown hair and dark blue eyesss and a masssk (Preferably darker coloured)
A deep brown ssssuit with a green belt
Deep brown leggingssss and bootsss
Also a sssigil on the back; a kite shaped ruby.
Thankssss

Alright buddy, here we go.
:D

Attachments

• Elven SkullMan Masquerade.png
    Elven SkullMan Masquerade.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 14
Perhaps I would like one too.
Female, Silver and Red Eyes.
A White mask covering the entire face.
(If you can, please keep the red cloak! If not, then just give my character a Blood-Red colored dress! Thanks!)

No worries, Fallen! I base the skins on the Initial look, only I spice it up a slice if it is too casual. I shall keep your cloak as best I can, only the hood I might need to slightly remove to fit the mask or something.

Sure, I am working on it now. ^__^
It is a bit difficult though, as your mysterious character is hard to create a face under the mask.

I dont think you really need a face, since the mask will end up covering it. If you are unsure about the face, I can edit the face under the mask myself if you want.

Alright, here is the first Changed Skin, this is for you CelticWitch, to fix your older one, and you my friends I shall make yours any moment now!

Again the mask, I meant it like around the eyes not on the actual thing, so like doesn't go across my hair.

Like a small mask that coves the eyees but has small holes just like this current one. Make the bottom shorter so it sits under my eyes. Thats it.

Again the mask, I meant it like around the eyes not on the actual thing, so like doesn't go across my hair.

Like a small mask that coves the eyees but has small holes just like this current one. Make the bottom shorter so it sits under my eyes. Thats it.

Okay, I am terribly sorry for having to bring you to such askings over and over, Celtic. I shall work on that.
;(

I dont think you really need a face, since the mask will end up covering it. If you are unsure about the face, I can edit the face under the mask myself if you want.

Okay, I will leave the face blank for now. If you feel you need to add a face under the mask just as a surprise to whomever sees under the face, go ahead, but otherwise I shall leave it blank for you.

Okay, I am terribly sorry for having to bring you to such askings over and over, Celtic. I shall work on that.
;(

I don't want you to be sad :( You will make me sad.

Its not over the hair its under the hair and not covering the whole eye. I will show you a pic of what I mean;
masquerade.jpg

It's not creepy, you can see how it goes over the eyes but not over the hair? I had a creepy vampire one but :P

I don't want you to be sad :( You will make me sad.

Its not over the hair its under the hair and not covering the whole eye. I will show you a pic of what I mean;
masquerade.jpg

It's not creepy, you can see how it goes over the eyes but not over the hair? I had a creepy vampire one but :P

Okay, didn't actually need a picture currently, but it does certainly aid in the creating of the mask. Thank you for the help!

View attachment 7657<-- Current skin
Could you please add a white mask to it(still able to see partial hair) and add a tuxedo instead of the current clothes

Hey Xan, I might be a little bit by the way, I'm making quite a few people skins at once, as some requested over MC and one or two needed their skins entirely made from scratch, I am sorry you might need to wait a little bit. (doh)

Wow, going to say, it certainly was hard to try to keep the Dress in tone with the rest of the original textures. I found the cloak a pretty good template for the Dress, as parts of it were already drawn in. Here you go.

Attachments

• FallenNinja Masquerade.png
    FallenNinja Masquerade.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 16
Wow, going to say, it certainly was hard to try to keep the Dress in tone with the rest of the original textures. I found the cloak a pretty good template for the Dress, as parts of it were already drawn in. Here you go.

Incredible. Thanks! I will be wearing this at the masquerade if I get there in time.

Right, the mask resting on the cheek of your character isn't going to work out too well, considering how low her eyes currently are, and moving the eyes up would ruin the skin, and not having a bottom to the mask would also ruin it.
Yup, the skin change was a game changer, but I feel I actually did you proud this time.
And if I didn't, well, I will keep going until you are either happy or you refuse to even come back to this thread.

Attachments

• Celtic Witch Masquerade.png
    Celtic Witch Masquerade.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 7
I loved the hair and eyes lie they were before.... I was switching skins and ect..

The mask.. Do what I said. Leave the actual template the way it as before with the hair and dress but just fix the mask.

The mask.. Do what I said. Leave the actual template the way it as before with the hair and dress but just fix the mask.

Yes, I understand, on your previous skin the eyes were higher up on the face, making me able to do that, but the skin I had to use just a moment ago did not enable me to do what you had asked, I thought you had wished me to work on that skin you had in when I went to edit it,
I am quite embarrassed for these constant mistakes, and it's even worse it is only happening to you Celtic, I owe you more than just this skin now. :\ It shouldn't have me taking so long for a single skin.

Here Xan, here is your skin for the Masquerade Festival.
Interestingly enough, I actually used a template for one of my older skins that I had the very day I had joined Zion long ago. I hope this memoried skin does you fancy at the Festival.

Attachments

• sketch (2).png
    sketch (2).png
    1.2 KB · Views: 10
Yes, I understand, on your previous skin the eyes were higher up on the face, making me able to do that, but the skin I had to use just a moment ago did not enable me to do what you had asked, I thought you had wished me to work on that skin you had in when I went to edit it,
I am quite embarrassed for these constant mistakes, and it's even worse it is only happening to you Celtic, I owe you more than just this skin now. :\ It shouldn't have me taking so long for a single skin.
You owe me nothing. I earn silver I can pay for it I promise.

Just use the original template and do e mask like I said.

You owe me nothing. I earn silver I can pay for it I promise.

Just use the original template and do e mask like I said.

I am definitely not courageous as to how this one had turned out, and I am terribly sorry how damn long it took me to make one skin for someone, and might lead to me to go even further with it.
I severely am sorry, here it is.

Attachments

• Celtic Witch Revised Masquerade.png
    Celtic Witch Revised Masquerade.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 12
How do I get it now?

Download the current image at it's current file, and it will go into the downloads folder. Go to minecraft.net and your profile section, after that you can select a file, and the skin will hopefully be with the other downloads that you have. Select the skin, and you should be able to use it.

I will view it soon.

What skin editor and creator do you use?

It is kinda hard to do details that might take a moment to really focus on as I use a touchpad, but I use minershoes.com
Some parts of the Character skin are accidently made backwards on the editor, making you need to do the underside of the hat and underside of the head backwards. Otherwise, it is a good tool and the Armoury section can sometimes help new skin makers add difficult parts to a skin, or if you are too lazy to make it, you can compile a bunch of parts there.
However, do keep in mind it is free and anyone can make a skin there, so some people decide to go crazy with some skins. Forewarning there.

I am definitely not courageous as to how this one had turned out, and I am terribly sorry how damn long it took me to make one skin for someone, and might lead to me to go even further with it.
I severely am sorry, here it is.

Wonderfuly done now, just I can't see the mouth :P. Fantastic work!

Wonderfuly done now, just I can't see the mouth :P. Fantastic work!

You... C-can't... see... t...th...the mouth...?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF *Derp rages*
Yeah, hats do that, being slightly down instead of designated area. Neat fact about it is that if you crouch, the hat moves slightly, so sometimes when you crouch your character's eyes will hide behind the mask, depending how big your eyes are or how small the holes in the mask are.

I must ssssaayy...
Alll of thiss lookss wonderful. (I'll talk normally now ^^)
I would also like one, but please take your time. I can gladly wait as you seem to have a rush hour at the moment ^^
I'll give the details when you are ready.