A New Masquerade

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by MyJhintuition, Jun 28, 2021.

1. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

Sav'ilar was alone, cold, and knew what was coming, he consumed that animals blood but three days ago, he just, never expected it to come so soon, so violently, he felt the cravings and realized if he didn't go somewhere safe, with someone safe, it would all be over. He would have done this all for nothing, he would be imperfect again. Just another man to cast aside, another animal to the slaughter.

He found an old friend... One he knew had seen this before, he found her, Ana, He knew he had no choice but to at least for a moment, see her as something else. A meal. He asked her for medical help, saying he felt ill, she took him to his home, and he was unsure if she knew or not, but, he knew one thing, it was close. He began shivering, the hunger he had felt for the last three days grew, and in this moment he saw her as just a delicious meal, his eyes deceived him, as did his mind, it began to change, all he could thing EAT and eat he did. He pounced onto her, attempting to fight her physically... it failed. He was no fighter, that's why he chose this path, he knew his words were deadly weapons. Sharper than a sword was his wit. And he used it. He put on a face, one of sadness and began his play.
    "Ana... Ana please. It hurts so bad, the hunger, the cravings, I don't want to hurt you, I promise... it will be painless. Please!" He faked tears, hoping to sway her heart to pity.

"You need to control your urges! Get a hold of yourself!" Though she said this... calmer, seemingly his act was working, and he drove it home.

"Ana, I can't control this... this pain. I need it to go away before it eats me alive! Please!"

She looked at him, with teary eyes, but in that moment, relented "Just... make it quick. And painless." At that moment she saw the act drop from his eyes, and he sunk his teeth in, taking a full drink... enjoying every single second of the crimson blood entering his body. He knew at that moment, this was no curse, it was a gift. And one to be savored. He continued to feast and drain her until he was full. Backing out, she had pushed him off, and kicked him out of her home. Though she was not angry, just jolted. He would play on this in the future. He knew that this was the only beginning... of something grand. He went to his home shortly after and began his work.

His thoughts raced as he worked. Sewing together his masterpiece. His humming turning to laughter.
    "I wonder what I should call myself" "Who is my next cattle... my friends? Family? I only wonder" "I must rise to a grand stage... who will be my stepping stone?!" The thoughts became no longer of his own, but of his mask. His new face... he finished. Sewing the last crimson and white thread together. A smile, and a final touch. He cracked the mask on the left, just to reveal his smile, so his victims could see his joy. He had truly become an Alais Vampire.

"This is me. The perfect me. The Crimson Mask"

• Winner Winner x 4