Máirían Callister | Hidden Warrior

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RunicScrawl, May 28, 2021.

1. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"I will show you my power by appearing powerless, I will take your sense of security and break it."

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

| Basic Information |

Name | Máirían Máevíus Callister
    Clan Name | MacAllister
    Age | 19
    Gender | Female
    Race | Highland Caeran Ailor | Bolven
    Sexuality | Heterosexual
    Preferred Weapon | Caeran Quarterstaff

═════════════════ ═════════════════

| Inventory Information |

- A Caeran Quarterstaff
    - A leatherbound coin purse
    - Attachable Sling
    - Journal
    -Traditional Caeran Belt

═════════════════════════════════════

| Skill Information |

{ Proficiencies }

Core | 24
    6 Fist Combat
    5 Shield Combat
    9 Stave Combat
    4 Heavy Ranged Combat

Talent |

Hobby | 10 Free Hobby Points, 5 Core.
    10 Cooking Art | Máirían knows the ins-and-outs of alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, and food preperation
    5 Instrument Art | Máirían knows how to play the drums. Specifically; War drums.

{ Body Shape }

Physical Stat | 24
    Body Shape | Toned
    Body Fat | Low

{ Languages | 3 Core}

Common | Fluent learned from a parent
    Goedlaic | Fluent learned from a parent
    Daendroquin | Taught (Point-Buy)

{ Special Traits }

Racials | Bolven
    Vampirism | Graal
    Sorcery | Void | 15 Core

Spirit Familiar I
    Arcane Mastery I
    Home Enchant II
    Elemental Control III
    Elemental Brand III
    Magic Bolt I

| Visual Information |

Eye Colour | Sky Blue

Hair Colour | Auburn

Hair Style | Long and wavy

Skin Colour | Pale

Preferred Clothing | Vested dress with a blue skirt and a white cotton shirt underneath. Uses a purple and blue plaid cloak over top as well, otherwise, it rests on her shoulders. Wears dyed black doeskin pants underneath the skirt with black boots. When she chooses, she will lose the skirt and over-vest and pin her plaid similarly to a man.

Natural Height | 5'4"

Visual Mutations |

Pagan Maw | Marvash |Máirían has sharp-looking, pointed predator teeth, like that of a wolf

| Personality Information |

Character Alignment | Chaotic Neutral (Good)

Character Personality Type | The Advocate (INFJ-A/INFJ-T)

Mairian is rather honest to her views and what she considers right from wrong. When it comes to how she feels, she exhibits passion that if unfettered, though can soon switch to appearing timid and meek.

Religious Beliefs |

[​IMG]

| Life Story |

Máirían was born April 19th, 291 AC, the youngest of 5 and the only girl.

Máirían never knew her mother like her older brothers did, dying when Mairian was only at the age of three. After the death of her mother, Máirían’s father began to cling to his last, closest memory of his wife, Máirían herself. He began to protect her, keep her from doing anything particularly “dangerous”. She was kept from learning many Caeran traditions and participating in many events. These years of her life are rather boring, so we do not care enough to record.

Máirían met her Uncle, Mórrígan MacAllister. That year for the first time Máirían was allowed to participate in the Highland Games of their town, per her Uncle’s suggestion.

“My sister participated last year, why can’t Máirían?”

Máirían continued to grow throughout the years, being 13 when allowed to participate in, admittedly the less dangerous sports the Highland Games had to offer. She learned mild forms of Lacgean, only small things her brothers were able to slip to her when their father wasn’t around.

Five years passed, rumor and tales alike started to spread within Máirían’s branch of Clan MacAllister that Mórrígan was a Vampire, causing her to begin to hear of him less and less, to the point her father never once spoke of him. Eventually, Máirían grew tired of the “slander” against the only adult that allowed her freedom in her life, so she prepared a trip.

“I will prove these allegations false, and if they ring true, I will convince him to be cured.”

It is three weeks ago, Máirían set out for Regalia. Máirían knew danger may await in the criminal capital of Regalia, Crookback. Though it was in the city proper she faced greater challenges. The first day new to the city, Máirían attended the May Eve Festival, helping her Uncle at the stand for his fight club, the Square Go. Learning that the Nobles were not people to be trifled with, but lest to say as well learning not all of them were wishing to send a frightening Url her way! Máirían has had daring encounters as well as attending interesting and new events, experiencing a freedom she had never encountered before.

One night in the Square Go, Máirían and her uncle were hanging out. It had been a long day for the two of them, and Máirían suggested they go get something to eat after her uncle said he was hungry. Confused by his turning down the offer, Máirían decided to confront him on the rumours.

“Uncle Morrigan, I need to talk to you about something. Back home, people are saying you’re something different. Something.. Darker. Are you Sanguine?”

The question threw him off guard, before a defensive posture arose from him. He came up with excuses, reasons as to why he may appear to be such, and how preposterous these rumors were. However, he dodged her question at every turn. Upon pointing this out, she grabbed his shoulder in a vice grip, staring him down as she did so. Finally, he would answer.

“My grandmother lived to be 60, the elven races will live triple and Ailor life. In our time, we can not become masters of our arts. Tell me, Máirían. Why do I have to let myself grow weak?”

At this, Máirían grew alert, attempting to grab him. She was a novice, not bad in any means, but he had been teaching for quite some time. He reverses the holding, flipping her over himself and pinning her down.

“We could live for thousands of years, become masters at what we do. You’re strong, with so much potential. However, you will grow old. Wither away. You can be stronger, I’m just sorry it has to be this way.”

Is what he said, before sinking his fangs into her forearms, infecting her with [Vampiric Bite].

Máirían would go on to be a Graal, having to stay chained up as to stop her from getting out and rampaging on bloodlust, though it’s rumored she escaped at least once through sheer force of will… After a rather hilarious discovery of her powers, her uncle opted to start to teach her how to control her magic to the best of his ability. This would be when she discovered her ability to summon a spirit animal. It was a strange encounter, one could say…

Máirían one day while sitting in the Square Go reading a book, would be met with a strange but brilliant light beside her, almost as if on her shoulder! Suddenly, she felt the feeling of talons resting there, some sort of hawk looking at her inquisitively… Máirían’s spirit familiar is a Caerdian Long Talon, though it was slightly different. This one appeared as if it was a phoenix itself, with blue and purple hues of its feathers that almost mimicked fire in its appearance. When [Blood Eyes I] is activated, Máirían’s fire turns to deep hues of oranges and reds, and her familiar mimics such changes. The only thing that changes about the Spirit Familiar is color, visually it still resembles that of fire with its feathers and stays structurally the same.

OOC NOTE: Mairian is currently, albeit temporarily, cured.

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 RunicScrawl, May 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. fantuinn

@TheRook1
    • Clarify where her hobby points were spent.

4. RunicScrawl

Al
    Alright!

5. RunicScrawl

6. RunicScrawl

@fantuinn Hey dude- Sorry for the mention but I figured it's nearly been a week so I thought maybe you might've forgotten?

7. fantuinn

8. RunicScrawl

Just bumping this! It needs to be re-reviewed!

9. fantuinn

@TheRook1
    This says 22 points have been invested, when really it is 24. Additionally, please clarify on the exact amount of points spent in point-buy here.

10. RunicScrawl

Such as that? Anywhere I used point buy I listed how many from the core Prof points were spend both at the languages and sorcery section

11. fantuinn