Archived Lwc Locks By Faction Rank

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
Is there a way to code the LWC plugin to allow it to read into the factions plugin and read what ranks people are? because I think it would be easier to make a door an Officer (and higher) only door, for example, rather than find every door somebody had access to if they are demoted or leave the faction. Thoughts?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is there a way to code the LWC plugin to allow it to read into the factions plugin and read what ranks people are? because I think it would be easier to make a door an Officer (and higher) only door, for example, rather than find every door somebody had access to if they are demoted or leave the faction. Thoughts?
You can make certain chunks only accessible by certain people.

You can make certain chunks only accessible by certain people.
correct. but like... what if i want an armory.. but only for officers and above... but i kick or demote somebody or whatnot... i now have to go and /cmodify everything... what if the lock knew that that player was no longer an officer and would act accordingly?

OR perhaps another add on would be /f access rank officer... or something like that... for accessing chunks. Because i know lwc isn't a massive plugin

Last edited: