• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Lumura Haiyan

This character is actively played.

weatherbyrd

Weathergirl Extraordinaire
Premium
Reaction score
╔═══━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─── • ───━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━═══╗
Character Information

Personal Data

Full Name: Lumura Haiyan
Heritage: Amalgam
Pronouns: She/It.
Religion: Ambivalent Agnostic
Occult: Voidtouched, Sub Tier One Mage.
Character Occupation: Mercenary

Appearance
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: White
Hair Color: Black, in a messy bun.
Height: 5'5
Body Type: Lanky, almost too skinny.
╚═══━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─── • ───━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━═══╝
Character Conceptual
Who is she?
TBW
What does she desire?
TBW
What does She Believe in?
TBW
Skills, Hobbies, Mechanics, and Languages

Programmed Talents
  • Stage Play
  • Cooking
  • Combatives
Learned Talents and Hobbies
  • Mixology
  • Poetry
  • Tinkering with Technology
  • Cooking
  • 'Being the best mercenary in Aloria.'

• Ephemer Mechanic II: Ephemer Homunculi gain the Mimicry Pack Magical Variant for free. Additionally if someone uses an Event-related Mechanic near them, they can duplicate it once per day.​
  • Ephemer Mechanic III: Ephemer Homunculi cannot be killed, if their body is destroyed, even a single drop of blood will re-manifest their body within an hour. They also regain lost limbs in matters of seconds.​
    • Remet Asha either through a combination of excellent acrobatics, or shock-dampening limbs, or using their claws to slide down buildings, never take damage when falling from heights, so long as this fall is below 50 Blocks.​
  • Skyborn II: Skyborn have a unique sequential memory that allows almost perfect recall. With mechanical equipment, they can extract their own memories including all sensory experiences, and copy them onto so-called Memkeys. Memkeys in turn can be used by other Skyborn to "watch" such an experience and feel as If it was them who experienced it, or use a virtual-reality-like device to allow non-Skyborn to experience them.​
  • Skyborn III: have a high analytical ability to perceive and understand the machinery that is witnessed or operated during Events. This may allow them to learn more about the devices that are seen or used, or discover hidden features or functions that other people cannot perceive. Make sure to contact an Event Dm for any potential uses in Private Message during the Event or beforehand to learn more.​

• Comprehensive Understanding of Wai-Lan​
  • Comprehensive Understanding of Common​
  • Bits and Pieces of Altalar​

Backstory
Lumura was created as a Zisha Clay construct to serve her creator, Li Jinhua as both bodyguard and companion. For this purpose, she was given an approximation of a synthetic human personality - A machine created to emulate people. Sent off to Regalia to prepare for her master's arrival only hours after she had been turned on, days turned to weeks which turned to a month. Convinced there was little else to do but to act in self preservation, she began to integrate with the Regalian Populace, her nature allowing her to integrate. She began working as a mercenary - Picking up more friends, and even lovers, and as her personality continued to develop, she felt constrained. Realizing more and more often, she couldn't expand past the constrains her master had put on her, in desperation she made a deal with higher powers which would haunt her for the rest of her life after she had her body crushed, her unimatrix almost destroyed, and having felt betrayed by her employer. Artificial life made into flesh, she secretly despises her body - But cherishes the fact she has broken her chains and know she is truly 'Lumura,' and not just a combination of 1s and 0s. She now spends most of her time piloting her robotic body remotely, and considers herself to be a 'professional mercenary' for others, whilst she keeps her true nature secret from even those closest to her.​
Relationships
Miss Joules | 00011 | First Friend | "She was the first to trust me, the first to give me a chance. I would give my body so that she wouldn't be hurt."

Isobel Lykke | 00011 | Trusted Technician | "First to fix me. First to learn what made me tick. What she did to help me. Help us. Won't be forgotten."

Javier Alejandro | 00011 | Slow Burning Flame | "I pray what I have become won't hurt him. I'm not sure I could bear more on my mind."

Bethan | 00011 | Befriended Irrationality | "At first, I was uncertain. She spurred me on to outgrow my old shell."

Jhavartal | 01000 | Despised Yet Respected | "A cur. A despicable, honorless cur. But at the very least one I can have a conversation with."

Adagio von Rolanthe | 00100 | Distant Benefactor | "I won't forget that day, or your actions."

Unit Kulvaar | 00110 | Fellow Machine | "My first 'friend.' Should I have been disturbed when I saw you?"

Hetzen | 00100 | Fellow Machine | "I worry it will be discarded just as I was about to be."

VN-15 | 00100 | Fellow Machine | "A friendly competition never hurts anyone who can't die."

Kurt Erhardt | 00110 | Friend in Battle | "Perhaps I am a little fond of those early days in Amontaar. Before it all became hell."​
Proficiency
STRENGTH | 7​
BRUISER SLAM
BRUISER PARRY
BRUISER FEINT
BRUISER AGONY
BRUISER RAMPAGE
BRUISER TACKLE
DIVING TACKLE​
CONSTITUTION | 5​