Lumina Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Chalsie, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Chalsie

Chalsie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Leaders

Chalsie and Knyxo

Officers
    Rahm_Kota and breakneckelement

--

Faction Build Images

Elyslin Cavern

[​IMG]

Elyslin Mountain

[​IMG]

Nythari Palace & Fortress
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Essalonia Old Town
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Faction Home
    [​IMG]

-Elyslin Mountain

[​IMG]

-Market of Lumina

[​IMG]

Extensive Utilities

Essa 13x13 Chunk Darkroom Facility w/Full Beacon Coverage

[​IMG]

Soul Speed Compatible

[​IMG]

Underground Vault Entry

[​IMG]

Farms

[​IMG]

Potion Room

[​IMG]

Lumina Storage
    [​IMG]

-Herbalism grinder, convenient fast travel for gathering and more!

Coming Soon

-Warzone arenas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Ballroom for roleplaying

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Tree farm

-New vampire living quarters

We are currently accepting recruitment applications for a few new members

Lumina was founded over four years ago by Chalsie. In that time it’s gone through many membership and some leadership changes, but the soul of the faction has stayed the same; it’s a place for friends to come together and enjoy one another’s company while we experience everything massivecraft has to offer.

There is no shortage of opportunities to help Lumina grow ever grander through creativity, wealth, or glory in battle. But what we’re really looking for are kind people who will stick around. We’ve got everything you need to help you propel yourself from being a new player to being one of the most successful and well-equipped members of massivecraft. But the real treasure isn’t the stuff, it’s the journey, and the friendships formed along the way.

Why should I apply to join Lumina?

-Quick access to all utilities

-Friendly and knowledgeable leadership with a wide variety of skills

-Access to a starter vault and (eventually) a custom-built fully decorated house with plenty of space underground to customize

-Opportunity for every playstyle, from roleplay to pvp to the merchant trade

Prerequisites: Before applying, please keep a few things in mind

-Age minimum of 18

-Be respectful of others

-At the moment there are no free-build areas in the new worlds, though if you want to help us with future projects talk to us after you’ve stuck around for a while and showed us some of your previous builds; if you’re looking to immediately build your own house you’re out of luck

-Asking for some help or to learn is more than okay, expecting everything to be done for you or handed to you is not. Lumina helps those who help themselves.

-Lumina is part of the larger kingdom of the Dominion. By joining us you join them.

Application form:

1. Your minecraft username/any names you’ve gone by in the past -

2. Your previous factions history -

3. Why do you want to join Lumina? -

4. Tell us a little about yourself -

5. What is your preferred playstyle? (roleplayer/merchant/builder/pvper/gatherer) -

6. Do you use discord? (not required but very useful) -

7. Do you have alts in any other factions? -

8. What’s your favorite kind of bread? -

Either reply directly to this topic with your answers or message it to Chalsie#1359 on discord.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 Chalsie, Mar 19, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  2. rabbit_head

rabbit_head

Hello, and my apologies if your recruitment is closed. I adore your builds and would love to become a member of this faction.

1. rabbit_head; I've gone by rabbithead, but have since lost access to the account.

2. I have been in no other factions on this account, except the one I've made to claim my dirt box. I was in one when I last played Massive, but that was years ago, and I can't remember the name or even guess if it's still around.

3. I adore your builds, especially your castle, and I want to explore them. I'm an older adult, so an adult-only faction seems like a better fit for me than one that's full of teens. I just began playing Massive after not touching MC at all for about 7 years, and Lumina seems like it might be a good group of people to know in this game.

4. I never know what to say in response to this question. I'm a pretty unexceptional person who works a lot and plays games when I'm not working. I enjoy Minecraft and similar games very much, but I lose interest in them pretty quickly when I don't have people to play with. Building lots of pretty things isn't as fun for me if no one else ever sees them.

5. I remember enjoying fighting monsters and enchanting things in this game, so I imagine I'll be doing more of that.I also enjoy mining and collecting materials, so I suppose I'm also a gatherer. I like hoarding wealth in video games, but, again, it's less fun on my own, once I just have everything I could reasonably need. In Massive specifically, I enjoy collecting pets and monsters. I enjoy building, as well, but I'm not great at it. Besides that, I dabble in almost everything, with the exception of PvP, which I don't really care for.

6. I do use Discord. :)

7. Nope! My old account will be terminated when the migration deadline hits, and I am not paying $30 for another one.

3. Chalsie

Chalsie

Hello and my sincerest apologies for the very late reply! If you are still interested you have an invite to Lumina waiting for you whenever you are ready to /f join Lumina

Thank you very much for the compliments on our builds and feel free to message me on discord. I'm glad you're having fun with with the server at the moment and your application makes you sound like you fit in wonderfully with our little group. I hope to see you in game soon!

4. RoAries

RoAries

Application form:

1. I am known as RoAries.

2. I was in Constantinopolis for a few months last year. Then leader activity went down and my chestful of stuff I mined wasn't bought anymore. So I left. Plus, you may come across an unfinished tower on an island somewhere in the middle of the map. That was me.

3. I am interest to join as I'm looking for a new faction to join in Massivecraft. I liked my experience previously, so I want to join a faction that is more active and less likely to have toxic trolls.

4. I am a 25 years old male from Singapore and ethnically Chinese. My hobbies are pretty wide, including stories and gaming and games with stories etc.

5. Previously in my previous faction, I was a gatherer mostly. I want to try RPing, but I don't have much available time or know how to properly start. I'm a builder as a personal project, and a merchant to sell stuff for the local currency.

6. Yes I have discord. I sent you a friend invite.

7. No, I have no alts.

8. I love garlic bread. Ironic since I picked to be a vampire. I feel like choosing another race now as I recontinue this server...

5. Chalsie

Chalsie

Thank you for your interest. It sounds like you'd fit in nicely in Lumina so I've sent an invitation and look forward to seeing you in game. Feel free to message me on discord when you want to get set up and I'll try to get online if I'm available. Cheers!

6. Kizei

Kizei

1. Your minecraft username/any names you’ve gone by in the past -
    Kizei

2. Your previous factions history -
    None, really. None on Massive (I joined recently for RP, and I've been dabbling in the factions side casually to collect blocks to decorate my house) and very little bits of experience years and years ago elsewhere.

3. Why do you want to join Lumina?
    I'd like to have some friends to play the more survival-oriented side of Massive when I'm not on the RP server, and I want to see what the Factions playstyle is all about. In addition, your builds look super neat - I'd love to learn some building techniques to put to use and contribute myself!

4. Tell us a little about yourself -
    I'm a 30 year old nerd from the Pacific northwest, working in the game industry, and a big fan of role play and immersion. I've played Minecraft on and off since alpha. I spend most of my day on the computer - either working or gaming - and I like sharks. My playstyle is random, varied, but flexible and frequent.

5. What is your preferred playstyle? (roleplayer/merchant/builder/pvper/gatherer) -
    Roleplayer and gatherer, casual builder and also curious about branching out and experiencing other playstyles!

6. Do you use discord? (not required but very useful) -
    Yep!

7. Do you have alts in any other factions? -
    Nope!

Cinnamon raisin :3