Lost

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Hautee, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

----------------
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

----------------

Rain plummeted down from the sky that late afternoon. It seemed to be endless.

The Archblood sprinted up the hill, slipping one or twice from the rain that touched the dirt. Dirt had long gotten on the bottom of her dress, leaving behind a few stains. At this very moment, she could care less for her dress, rather she instead cared for her well-being.

When she finally reached the hill, she made her way towards the cliff, seeing the view of Regalia, she started to pant from all the running she had just done. Running through the streets, through the forest, and up the hill, it was a long, exhausting run. It left the Archblood sweating for a minute before she wiped it away with her arm only for it to come back again and again until it finally stopped.

Where she stood on the hill, she could see the view of the holy city and its scenery that surrounded it. The city was different from her village she grew up in back in Hedryll. It wasn’t quite as large as Regalia, but only small with not a lot of inhabitants. It was different. As she stood on the hill, staring out into the view, she grimaced. Thoughts began to linger in her head, some reminding her of certain things that she did not ever wish to feel. Pain, fear, loss of hope - these were few to be listed.

These feelings that the Archblood felt within her mind and heart made her slowly tear up. She began to hear the many voices of those she knew or once knew surging through the back of her mind, the voices only there to remind her of the things she had forgotten about in so long.

Where is your hope now, Archblood?! Has it drifted away from you, a voice spoke.

All I do, all I have /ever/ done, is for us, another voice told her.

Dead woman.

The voices...

I fought inside the /Void/ for you. For them. And yet you stand here and still believe my soul to be rotten.

You should’ve just remained dead. Resting in a grave and soon forgotten about.

It is your fault!

Never seemed…

Weakling.

You may think you’re strong, but you aren’t. You’re frail, Vivienne.

Leave.

To go away, nor stop.

I hate you.

You know you’re wrong.

Then, live in fear.

There was then a cry of pain. Her cries echoed through the forest for what felt like several hours. She’d lower her head to look at the water down below, then to one of the bracelets she wore - a bracelet that her mother had given her when she was, but a mere child. The leather on the bracelet still seemed to be in good condition even after so many years. She pressed her lips together, tossing the bracelet off the cliff and down into the deep water below. Once the bracelet landed in the water, it sank and sank until it touched the bottom, never to be seen again. Lost within the depths of the water.

Vivienne slowly sank to her knees, lowering her head to look at the ground. She let the pain flow out of her in sobs, feeling the rain touching her face and head all the while. A torrent of distress and pain filled her face. Her heart began to ache. Everything began to ache.

Minutes passed, the rain still plummeting. The Archblood raised her head towards the rainy sky, droplets of water trailing down the sides of her face, down her neck, and shoulders. She drew in a deep breath, exhaling silently shortly after as she began to slowly rise to her feet, the bottom of her dress nearly covered with dirt and stained. Her breath was heavy and short, and her hands clenched into fists at her sides, all the effort to calm herself a moment before it was lost to a flash of sorrow. As it built within her, growing more and more with each passing second, the air around her had changed, and so too did her emotions.

She sank back down to her knees, the tears flowing down once more, but this time they seemed endless. A fist slammed the ground once, twice, and many more times until it ceased, the dirt not being affected at all.

Deep breaths, Vivienne, a familiar voice told her.

Without question, she began to take in deep breaths, but struggled. It wasn’t easy to do, seeing as how emotional she looked. She drew in one hasty breath, exhaled, and attempted to draw in another one, but it was inevitable.

Her head lowered to the ground once more, the flicker of happiness that was inside her beginning to slowly fade away. There was no happiness in this moment, only despair, pain, and loss of hope.

You’re lost.

She truly felt lost - a feeling she never wished to feel in all her life. Hope slowly began to drift away. She felt lost...

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☽・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

“When the world falls down around you and hope is lost,
    when you find yourself alone amid a lightless place,
    look to the distance. Know that I am there and that
    I watch over you always…” -Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☽・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

OOC Note:
    Emotional lore story somewhat. I figured I’d make a lore story centering around some of
    the current events that are happening right now with Vivienne. The events of this lore story would’ve
    happened last night. Thank you for reading! :)
    PS: Someone better cheer this woman up. ;-;

✿​

• Winner Winner x 10
    #1 Hautee, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

@HuskyLeader (you heard the OOC Note Husky do your duty cheer em up :> also read this its fantastic)