Archived Lore Discussion: Add A "lore Debate" Forum Prefix!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Conflee

Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!
Reaction score
Website
conflee.tumblr.com
Ok so, with the new changes to the Lore Q&A, specifically the new strictness of it- which I understand 100%, considering one of the hot topics of the day before that PSA was the Hentai nature of Yanar and their apparently common jobs as prostitutes in a region... Yea... - Anyway.

The thing that I miss, and I think will be a blow to the community (at least a good portion of it), is the lack of Lore Debates, or speculative threads, that will exist now. Now, the obvious solution is "Go to the Lore Discussion" but I went to do this, and noticed, despite being a Section dedicated to Lore Discussion, the only Prefixes there are "Writing Prompt" and "Character Study", neither of which fit the overall topic of LORE Discussion at all.

So, my suggestion, after all that exposition, is: Add a "Lore Debate" Prefix to the Lore Discussion Section, so we can have those weird, banterous, kind of random discussions where we debate back and forth, talk about weird points, etc!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This isn't terribly difficult to do. I'll note the suggestion and tag @LumosJared and @MonMarty for input if they would mind this being added.