Lord Dan's Art Thread V2

Its way better then I can draw so I do give you props. I have also seen you drawing a lot and that makes me proud~! <3

Not to be rude or Offensive, But I'd Suggest Researching the male anatomy. I mean, I see potential, But I don't at the same time. shouldn't be one to judge, I can't draw bodies for crap but I'm trying and practising and Looking at references and stuff. Now again I'l say, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive.

Not to be rude or Offensive, But I'd Suggest Researching the male anatomy. I mean, I see potential, But I don't at the same time. shouldn't be one to judge, I can't draw bodies for crap but I'm trying and practising and Looking at references and stuff. Now again I'l say, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive.
Yeah...I admit my proportions are a bit off, but I am working on improving that...I don't know where you get researching male anatomy from, because I myself am a male, and I constantly use myself as reference. But then again I'm not the best artist out there..

Yeah...I admit my proportions are a bit off, but I am working on improving that...I don't know where you get researching male anatomy from, because I myself am a male, and I constantly use myself as reference. But then again I'm not the best artist out there..
Google is your friend~