Joyshake Is Extra [the Third Art Dump]

Discussion in 'MassiveCraft Art Showcase' started by JoyShake, Sep 15, 2018.

?

Would you be interested in shipping your character with one of mine for my drawing purposes?

1. Please Joy, cease this.

6.7%
  2. Yes

50.0%
  3. Give me a shot of tequila and then we'll talk.

38.3%
  4. Omg Joy, don't encourage people!

5.0%
  1. JoyShake

JoyShake Your local smut art provider

You know it is good to make a new art thread when the old one crashes your phone, right?

Welcome to my new art thread!

Links to previous art threads (Even the really bad ones):
    1. When I started out
    2. When I started getting good

So this is my third art thread, and I'd like to say the best so far? Hopefully.

And as I've said before:

All of my art is to be considered non canon unless specified otherwise. Your character is not allowed to know anything in my drawings without my consent, not even skin, hair or eyecolor.

So yeah, uhm. Here is my stuff:

Me favorite elfie doing some horsebackriding in someone elses shirt a nice autumn morning.

This baby took me 5 days and photoshop nearly dies whenever I try to open it. Luv it.

Recommended song: Run wild by Laney Jones (Suggested by @TheScruffyLJ )
    [​IMG]

Who says a person can't be a perfectly fine canvas? Just a pic of Bree (Who yes, colored her hair to something more close to her natural locks) and Phil @ContestedSnow getting a tad distracted during a painting session.

Recommended song: If I were an artist by Jake Coco
    [​IMG]

"Mom, can you read me a bedtime story?" Bree hadn't even closed the door to shut out the snowstorm before Ivar had walked in the hallway, clutching a book in his hands.
    "I know you're tired but..." he continued, peering down on his toes that stuck out of the far too big pants he was wearing. Bree turned around as the door finally locked shut, the elf shining up in a wide smile. She took a quick step towards her son before falling to her knees, squeezing him tight and delivering icy kisses all over his face.
    "Mom, stop it you're cold!" the boy giggled, squirming slightly in her arms despite the wide grin on his lips.

"Of course I will sunshine, I am never too tired to read to you"

Recommended song: Arms by Christina Perri
    [​IMG]

Since it's Spooptober I wanted to go into some unknown territory, and boy did I. It has a second spoiler because it is fairly graphic, so if you are sensitive to blood/gore and or violence, don't look.

This is Ivar, in case he'd die similarly to his father in a war.

Recommended song: Any instrumental version of You are my sunshine (If you have Spotify I recommend the version by Anna Bennigh)
    [​IMG]

Self explanatory, everyones favorite bartender, Lazarus! Made as a very late birthday present for @ZiggyStarDusted

Recommended song: Wild Thing by The Troggs
    [​IMG]

Bree and Socks sleeping in one morning when she doesn't have to go to work early.

Recommended song: Actually don't know yet. Suggestions?
    [​IMG]

Wanted to get some art out of @MidWaifu so I drew Lace. Also, Lace is gorgeous so I wanted to.

Recommended song from MidWaifu: Twisted by Missio
    Recommended song from me: Toxic Valentine by All Time Low

[​IMG]

Just a cute picture of Lazarus offering his coat to Bree during an early snowfall, and perhaps they're a tad tipsy.

Recommended song: Wildfire by Seafret
    [​IMG]

First loves are confusing. And then you have those when you realize, I am not quite who I thought I was. Ivar and Marque ( @_The_Unknown ) just about to kiiiiiiss aahhh. My beans.

Recommended song: Jag vet inte hur man gör by Ulrik Munther (YEP THAT IS SWEDISH)
    [​IMG]

Looked back at some 2016 drawing of Bree, and I just thought the amount of difference in style and all was too good not to redraw Bree in a similar pose. Sometimes we get stuck staring blindly at people better than us, but we often forget to look back and see how far we've come ourselves.

She is a 2 year old character after all, so she has had her fair share of rewrites and changed a fair bit, just like I've gotten better. I'd like to say it turned out really hecking good.

Recommended song:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here we have my poor boio Ivar that was held captive by @TheBioverse bad, bad, vampire boi. Well. At least the vampire let him have food and siggs ;>

Recommended song: What he don't know by Anarbor.
    [​IMG]

Bonus points if you know what the title is referring to.

A lil Lazbree daughter that is stealing Lazarus clothing. Enjoy.

Also, because some are confused about this.( Looking at you @Suicidium ) Neither the dog or the child is talking, it's Bree and Laz talking in the background.

Recommended song: Don't have one. How about YOU recommend something?
    [​IMG]

Then we have a simple portrait! It's of my IC familymember, Elias Silevon. The feisty half isldar/half velheimer kid that HATES BREE. Jk, @Optimalfriskies is cool. Look at thaT JAWLINE tho bois. This is why incest happens.

Recommended song: I-O-U by Itchy Daze
    [​IMG]

The spoiler title is really self explanatory.[​IMG]

Just some space girl doodle.
    [​IMG]

A qadir gal that I was making to have for myself, but I might sell it instead.[​IMG]

A portrait of Neu played by @SnashuuPomaymay for a skin trade. Thank you Snash, very cool.
    [​IMG]

He leant to the door, raising his hand to his mouth as he studied Marque, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Marque I love you but... Perhaps I am not as good as you thought" he whispered, his voice still breaking as he spoke.

"I. So I suppose that's. That's it." Marque nodded, and it at first seemed like he wouldn't say anything at all, casting his gaze down into his tea. He exhaled, glancing up to Ivar and then back down. "Farewell."

Ivar stopped just briefly to look back at Marque, nodding as he nearly choked on the word when saying it himself; "Farewell" And with that, he closed the door after himself, and was gone.

Recommended song: Happier - Stripped by Marshmello, Bastille
    Recommended song: Together by Ryan O'Shaughnessy

[​IMG]

Decided to steal Elijah briefly from @Annju for this little piece. It's not canon, but whoever says they're not cute is just wrong.

Recommended song: Roaring twenties by Panic! At The Disco
    [​IMG]

Lazarus' ( @ZiggyStarDusted )and Rosalia's ( @_Owlet ) son Tobias Lupenzi, played by @ZiggyStarDusted got to snag the first spot and also front page display in my 2019 art folder. Congratulations?

Recommended song: Tiptoe through the tulips by Tiny Tim
    Let's see how long it takes Ziggy to freak out about that one.

[​IMG]

Finally Larasviel gets a portrait of her own. I'm thinking it is probably after coming home from work.

Recommended song: Mz Hyde by Halestorm
    [​IMG]

Bree walked down the basement stairs with yet another cup of tea, laying eyes on the desk. Her husband wasn't hunched over, writing obsessively anymore, instead he was leaning back in his seat, staring on the wall on the other side of the room. The desk was littered in empty cups, a half drunk glass of water, and a nearly empty plate. When she entered the room he peered up to her, following her with his gaze as she made her way around the desk.
    "Out of ideas love? Made you more tea.." she started, setting down the teacup. She only had time to see a flash of a smile from the man before he had pulled her down into his lap, squeezing her closely as he kissed her. She chuckled, wrapping her arms around him.

Recommended song: Say you won't let go by James Arthur.
    [​IMG]

Decided to draw one of Massivecraft's more badass women, Ania Howlester @MantaRey

Her hair was an absolute pain in the ass, but also a joy to draw. I had too much fun.
    [​IMG]

Someone commented if I ever drew something else than smut... SO OF COURSE I GOT PEEVED.

Lazarus reading to Eirunn, that thinks she can get out of bedtime by sitting up and reading with her father. But she's WEAK.

Recommended song: I don't know, have any good tips?

[​IMG]

This is Eirunn ( @MidWaifu ), Lazarus' and Aubrey's daughter, and Luca ( @Shrykos ), Ivar's bastard daughter. Seeing how they're one year apart, despite being aunt and niece, they grow to be very close and besties. Skree <3

Recommended song: Royals by Lorde
    [​IMG]

Unfinished portrait of Ivar's sweet sweet bastard Luca, but ey. Kewl anyhow.
    [​IMG]

Flat colored family portrait for the Lupenzis, remind me to NEVER attempt this again.
    [​IMG]

REEE my cielothar! Myra :3
    [​IMG]

New character means new ships. Phyra! Philippe and Myra.
    [​IMG]

Never got around to drawing Bree pregnant last time she was, so I did a quick drawing of it way after instead.
    [​IMG]

This ship is too pure.... Doesn't help Phil is basically a disney prince.
    [​IMG]

MAGIIIIIIIIC. REEEEEEE.
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 23
    • Immersive x 2
    • Powerful x 2
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 JoyShake, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 7:42 PM
  2. MidWaifu

MidWaifu The Georgest of all the Foremans

I still want the songs reee!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. ContestedSnow

ContestedSnow Philippe du Langelier, Chevalier de Sang.

Woo, epic! still looks super good <3

4. Walnoodle

Walnoodle The Wholesome Meme Vendor

Feed me those good tunes, Joy. Please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JoyShake

I aim to please, thus I'll update the post later today with a song <3

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. JoyShake

Thank you snow <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Word-Put-Togetherer

"Would you be interested in shipping your character with one of mine for my drawing purposes?" @ Daniel ;)

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  8. JoyShake

;)

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. kniferharm

kniferharm ILoveEveryone Staff Member Game2

10/10 the horse is my new waifu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JoyShake

Tunes added for my bbys <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. _Owlet

_Owlet Lady Ernesta von Rahm

Queeeeen

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  12. JoyShake

Who says a person can't be a perfectly fine canvas? Just a pic of Bree (Who yes, colored her hair to something more close to her natural locks) and Phil @ContestedSnow getting a tad distracted during a painting session.

Recommended song: If I were an artist by Jake Coco

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    #12 JoyShake, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. AtticCat

AtticCat mrs dowolittle
    1. The Insani Inquisition

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a r t

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Joy, I think we need dinner first.

Seven courses or so, starting with a lovely glass of champagne and sparking water.
    Whilst we await our first course, I'll pick out a lovely wine, white, fresh, not to heavy.
    Ofcourse, a bottle may be to much for every course so we'll enjoy this for out first two courses. Third course is a very heavy dish with fish, a lovely fat white would accompany it, it goes not that well with the next course to come, but we'll enjoy it anyway. The main arrives and we just decided on a a bottle of chateau-neuf-du-pape. This wine only lasts one course, sending us giggeling on the table, looking at the two cute men who sit at the bar, as they offer to buy is some drinks. although we refuse seeing we still have two courses to go and one of the men smells of cigarettes. The sixt course. A lovely serving of foie gras, which used to be served in france to the very rich after the main, this time accompanied with a small bit of caramel. No wine this time, as the course is just very small but- delicious on it's own.

The final course. Cheese or sweet? We decide on cheese and go with an amazing glass of a riesling eiswein. The food is done as we both take a glass of cognac, a very light one.

Oh what an evening we had. The waiter helps us in our coats and we give him a smile, the young, slightly more actractive boy than at the start of the evening, waves us off. Before we go out seperate ways, we kiss eachother goodbye and I speak.

You turn around and walk away, a smile on your face as we both move to our homes in the fall night.

''You may draw me now.''

• Winner Winner x 4
  15. JoyShake

I am speechless and in love.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JoyShake

"Mom, can you read me a bedtime story?" Bree hadn't even closed the door to shut out the snowstorm before Ivar had walked in the hallway, clutching a book in his hands.
    "I know you're tired but..." he continued, peering down on his toes that stuck out of the far too big pants he was wearing. Bree turned around as the door finally locked shut, the elf shining up in a wide smile. She took a quick step towards her son before falling to her knees, squeezing him tight and delivering icy kisses all over his face.
    "Mom, stop it you're cold!" the boy giggled, squirming slightly in her arms despite the wide grin on his lips.

"Of course I will sunshine, I am never too tired to read to you"

Recommended song: Arms by Christina Perri

[​IMG]

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. _Owlet

_Owlet Lady Ernesta von Rahm

SO CUTE

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ContestedSnow

ContestedSnow Philippe du Langelier, Chevalier de Sang.

seriously too precious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ShipIt

ShipIt Ignorable Reject

ahhh I love your art, I secretly stalk it whenever I look at the art threads and again. You've gotten really good!

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. JoyShake

It's alright, you are allowed to stalk it in the open <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. JoyShake

2 Posts!

1 scene and one portrait:

Firstly, since it's Spooptober I wanted to go into some unknown territory, and boy did I.

WARNING: It is fairly graphic, so if you are sensitive to blood/gore and or violence, don't look.

This is Ivar, in case he'd die similarly to his father in a war.

Recommended song: Any instrumental version of You are my sunshine (If you have Spotify I recommend the version by Anna Bennigh)
    [​IMG]

Second piece is of Lazarus, everyones favorite bartender! Made as a very late birthday present for @ZiggyStarDusted

Recommended song: Wild Thing by The Troggs
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #21 JoyShake, Oct 14, 2018
  22. InDogsWeTrust

InDogsWeTrust sleeping bees

im a little obsessed with that portrait of ivar. he looks very dead and its spookin me

• Agree Agree x 3
  23. AtticCat

AtticCat mrs dowolittle
    1. The Insani Inquisition

aRT

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. JoyShake

I got to a point where his stare was really unnerving as I drew him, like I'd try to avoid looking at his face. Never done anything like this before so I am kind of proud it turned out to make me feel so freaked out.

• Winner Winner x 6
  25. Ailethi

Ailethi Fanatic Bookwork

MY HEART.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. JoyShake

IKR

• Winner Winner x 1
  27. Arhbi

Arhbi New Age Ithanian

I’m finding Ivar and making that art piece canon.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  28. JoyShake

suddenly shelves Ivar+

• Like Like x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. JoyShake

Casually forgets to upload things.

2 pieces at once again woh!

Bree and Socks sleeping in one morning when she doesn't have to go to work early.

Recommended song: Actually don't know yet. Suggestions?
    [​IMG]

Wanted to get some art out of @MidWaifu so I drew Lace. Also, Lace is gorgeous so I wanted to.

Recommended song from MidWaifu: Twisted by Missio
    Recommended song from me: Toxic Valentine by All Time Low
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #29 JoyShake, Oct 21, 2018
  30. JoyShake

When you keep forgetting to upload your drawings regularly so you have to keep doing these dumps. Sorry for the lack of music @Walnoodle @MidWaifu , I will add them soon I promise.

First Snow

Just a cute picture of Lazarus offering his coat to Bree during an early snowfall, and perhaps they're a tad tipsy.

Recommended song: Wildfire by Seafret
    [​IMG]

I don't know how

First loves are confusing. And then you have those when you realize, I am not quite who I thought I was. Ivar and Marque ( @_The_Unknown ) just about to kiiiiiiss aahhh. My beans.

Recommended song: Jag vet inte hur man gör by Ulrik Munther (YEP THAT IS SWEDISH)
    [​IMG]

Snow Elf

Looked back at some 2016 drawing of Bree, and I just thought the amount of difference in style and all was too good not to redraw Bree in a similar pose. Sometimes we get stuck staring blindly at people better than us, but we often forget to look back and see how far we've come ourselves.

She is a 2 year old character after all, so she has had her fair share of rewrites and changed a fair bit, just like I've gotten better. I'd like to say it turned out really hecking good.

Recommended song:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    #30 JoyShake, Nov 18, 2018
  31. JoyShake

OK I have neglected this thread so long that I legit am just gonna split this update into 2.

Meal

First we have my poor boio Ivar that was held captive by @TheBioverse bad, bad, vampire boi. Well. At least the vampire let him have food and siggs ;>

Recommended song: What he don't know by Anarbor.
    [​IMG]

It runs in the family...

Bonus points if you know what I am referring to.

A lil Lazbree daughter that is stealing Lazarus clothing. Enjoy.

Also, because some are confused about this.( Looking at you @Suicidium ) Neither the dog or the child is talking, it's Bree and Laz talking in the background.

Recommended song: Don't have one. How about YOU recommend something?
    [​IMG]

Elias

And then we have a simple portrait! It's of my IC familymember, Elias Silevon. The feisty half isldar/half velheimer kid that HATES BREE. Jk, @Optimalfriskies is cool. Look at thaT JAWLINE tho bois. This is why incest happens.

Recommended song: I-O-U by Itchy Daze
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
  32. Ryria

Ryria The Queen of Goblin Town Staff Member Event2
    1. -=[❂]=- The Mithril Clique -=[❂]=-

This makes me happy. I have turned you into a real fan.

33. JoyShake

You truly have! I have a bloody addiction to them!

34. JoyShake

When you forget that you were going to dump more of your art here. WHOOPS.

Ok. So let's start out with two drawings I made on my small space rant when I was sick. Thank you to @Shrykos for spreading your love for spaaace.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then some portraits! A qadir gal that I was making to have for myself, but I might sell it instead.

[​IMG]

And a portrait of Neu played by @SnashuuPomaymay for a skin trade. Thank you Snash, very cool.

[​IMG]

And let's start with those. Some more coming later today.

• Winner Winner x 8
  35. SpoopMelon

SpoopMelon Persephone

"Posted Yesterday at 7:58 PM" h m

36. JoyShake

Too few winner ratings.

37. SpoopMelon

SpoopMelon Persephone

at least you get winner ratings ;-;

38. JoyShake

I've been working on a character app all day, I'll try to squeeze the new drawings in tomorrow after work x')

39. JoyShake

The two last updates! Both are of my boi Ivaarrr.

Farewell
    First one is from when Marque and Ivar broke up :( @improv_

He leant to the door, raising his hand to his mouth as he studied Marque, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Marque I love you but... Perhaps I am not as good as you thought" he whispered, his voice still breaking as he spoke.

"I. So I suppose that's. That's it." Marque nodded, and it at first seemed like he wouldn't say anything at all, casting his gaze down into his tea. He exhaled, glancing up to Ivar and then back down. "Farewell."

Ivar stopped just briefly to look back at Marque, nodding as he nearly choked on the word when saying it himself; "Farewell" And with that, he closed the door after himself, and was gone.

Recommended song: Happier - Stripped by Marshmello, Bastille
    Recommended song: Together by Ryan O'Shaughnessy

[​IMG]

Elijvar
    Decided to steal Elijah briefly from @Annju for this little piece. It's not canon, but whoever says they're not cute is just wrong.

Recommended song: Roaring twenties by Panic! At The Disco
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  40. InDogsWeTrust

InDogsWeTrust sleeping bees

WHERE IS ELI'S BELLY BUTTON @Annju

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1